Highton

Not a Malorian vassal
TNP Nation
Highton Islands
Discord
Highton#5752
moce_seal.png

End of Term Report - January 2021

And thus ends this term, and therefore end of my time as Minister of Culture. It has been an honor to serve as the head of this department, despite many challenges and a crazy couple months, I hope that the efforts of the Ministry during this term are appreciated.

During this past term, we ran many Theme Thursday events which usually saw good turnout. These proved a fun and engaging weekly activity which occured most weeks throughout the term. A special shoutout to everyone in the Ministry who regularly helped come up with suggestions, such as @El Fiji Grande, @Yamantau Em, and @Bobberino, though there were many others.

We took part held the NationStates RP Symposium event in collaboration with Greater Diensted, which was a big success. Thank you to everyone who took part either in giving a lecture, helping to organize, or even to those who just listened or read them. I am proud of what we accomplished with that event.

I'd like to thank my two deputy ministers, @Praetor and @Yamantau Em, for their excellent work during this term. What we accomplished this term would not be possible without them, and I am very grateful.

We also once again held the annual Lennarts Awards, which have re-established themselves among TNP's finest traditions. I very much enjoyed helping this event take place, and as always it was great to see the high turnout both in nominations and voting. Special shoutouts to all the winners: @mcmasterdonia, @Praetor, @Nessuno, @Former English Colony, @Nimarya, @Aerilia, @r3naissanc3r, @Vapia, @Kyle, @Prydania, and @Bobberino!

Finally, special thanks to Delegate @TlomzKrano for his work throughout his term, as well as my best wishes to the new delegate @mcmasterdonia. I’d also like to once again thank the outgoing Delegate for the opportunity to take over the position of Minister of Culture, a great honor for me. While it has been a challenging couple of months for myself and for many others, I look forward to working with you all in the future on other projects.

~ Highton

Back