TNP Nation
Westinor
Discord
Westinor#2315
sc.jpg

Commend Miklozia
Category: Commendation | Target: Miklozia
Proposed by: Federation of Yugoslavia | Not Drafted On Forums​

The resolution observes the facts listed below for the commendation of the nation of Miklozia for extraordinary work in the United Alliance for which the resolution is drafted.

Noting extraordinary work of the nominee on everyday running and maintaing one of the most successful and recognisable regional communities that incoroporates various awesome and interesting aspects in it and is filled with various nations taking everyday part in it, furthermore enhancing general outlook of the aforementioned region to create a pleasant environment and to maintain the high status of the region already built by the continuous hard work and campaining of the nominee,

Praising everyday care and control of the balance of power to ensure the best experience of associated states within the region and to attract and recruit new ones interested in joining the wonderful region of United Alliance that gives every nation a chance, no matter the size, in most thanks to the nominee which always guides and directs new nations,

Applauding the nominee on directing and managing ever more tiring and big monthly events in the already mentioned region, which serve to entertain and enhance regional cooperation and unity in general which help to create better bonds between and amongst nations to ensure peace, also serving the purpose of bringing the associated nations together to exchange official paperwork and international diplomacy amongst each other and to further cross-integrate and enhance running of the region and regional processes of United Alliance,

Appreciating the pacifism and pacifist stances presented by the nominee to ensure stability and maintain the niceness of the United Alliance, furthermore seeing great work of the nominee to ensure the diplomacy and international communication stays on-topic and avoid hate speech and unnecessary harm to be done through that helpful instrument used heavily with much care in the already mentioned region to conduct day to day business and international processes through the region,

Thanking the nominee on creating and updating in the most ordinary manner the map and cartography of the United Alliance which marks place of every nation and which grants each nation a plot of land and to which each nation is entitled to, thus enabling clear picture of the situation and events happening in the ever changing borders, frontiers and international happenings of the associated nations, all possible due to hard work of the nominee,

Acknowledging the hard work nominee presents in defending integrity of positions and of the basic regional hierarchy inside the region, also taking care of the time system used for day to day running and international coordination to ensure the experience and care for associated states to make a suitable environment and creating regional polls on every issue that gets to the region, thus promoting democracy and democratic processes to occur and take place, thus enfranchising each and every state wanting to get involved with the regional management and bureaucracy,

Recognising the importance of the nominee in the interregional integration and establishment of embassies for which the nominee itself is entirely responsible makes United Alliance much more accesible region open to outsiders and evolvement of good diplomatic relations with other regions, thus promoting diplomacy over war and interregional raiding, which has also been avoided due to strict measures imposed by the administration of the nominee that is largely successful at fending off any possible raiders or disruptors of the regional peace and hierarchy,

Convinced that the nominee has done extraordinary merit and worked hard on creating the best environment for all, furthermore established universal rules and ground for fair regional management and fair representation and wellbeing of all associated states and nations, created one of the best, somewhat complex, international integration and communication systems to ensure each nation gets the same deal and identical treatment,

Knowing the nominee is always ready to help anyone in need, promote the interregional peace and goodwill and share the managing of the entire region to it's associated states, thus delegating the power to nations in the region and always having an optimistic stance on problems which it is always happy to share with the associated states,

The resolution hereby commends the nation of Miklozia.
Version 3.0
Note: Only votes from TNP WA nations and NPA personnel will be counted. If you do not meet these requirements, please add (non-WA) or something of that effect to your vote.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.
Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

[TR][TD] For [/TD][TD] Against [/TD][TD] Abstain [/TD][TD] Present [/TD][/TR][TR][TD]0[/TD][TD]7[/TD][TD]0[/TD][TD]0[/TD][/TR]

Last edited:
Against.

In the first sentence, there are already five typos and grammatical errors, along with five other claims that are neither backed up with evidence nor believable. I will note that the author did not appear to draft this on the forums. The proposal itself is mostly fluff and filler. It commends the target for being an important part of the region United Alliance, which the proposal refers to as “one of the most successful and recognisable regional communities”. Personally, I have never heard of United Alliance, and the region itself has only existed for about six months. The resolution is padded by meaningless descriptions and add-ons - see “every nation a chance, no matter the size” or “which marks place of every nation and which grants each nation a plot of land and to which each nation is entitled to” for examples. Among the target’s listed accomplishments are: maintaining the region’s outward appearance (supposedly the WFE?), recruiting, monthly cultural events (none of which I am familiar with), moderation of… Discord? Updating a map (in apparently “the most ordinary manner”), running polls (which promotes democracy and helps regions “get involved” - the last poll held was titled “what is your nation’s most played sport?”), establishing embassies (which supposedly promotes diplomacy), protecting the region from raiding (the region is Foundered, and the nominee isn’t even the Founder), creating “one of the best” integration and communication systems (what does this mean?), and generally creating a good environment in the region. No clear evidence is provided, and nothing listed in the proposal seems particularly outstanding to me. The basis for commendation here appears to be the completion and carrying out of tasks that are regularly completed by countless other regional delegates and officers. This is essentially a commendation for regional work, and the region itself is not particularly notable or outstanding to me. If anyone has evidence to the contrary, please feel free to prove me wrong.

@Dragonstar5674 it's yet another hilariously bad backpat of a regionmate. You didn't need to go through all that effort typing that out. :D

Against, by the way.
I like the practice!(?) I feel bad, though. Like, there's a part of me that just wants it to turn out that the region is actually some super crazy notable region. And another part of me that is scared that that'll end up happening, but that's besides the point.

Edit: Also, r3nbuck yum

Last edited:
Against because of Westinor's points. Also does it really even need the Version 3.0 inclusion lol

I have never heard of this nation or region. I will probably also quiclky forget about it, as it is completely unremarkable. Against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back