-
TNP Nation
Discord
9003#5389
npa_seal.png

The Ministry of Defense
-~-
10 January, 2021

As we come to a close of the term I would like to make some brief statements on what The Ministry of Defense has accomplished this term.

The NPA partook in 44 ops this term

We worked with several other militaries including but not limited to EPSA, TBH, Lily and libcord.

We also took part in the historic operation of toppling the longest seated delegate in the game.

On the internal front we have continued to develop our training program as well as added a Hall of Honor to recognize those who have gone above and beyond in service and deserve a permanent place in our organization. While it has been fun and exciting being to be a first time minster in The Ministry of Defense my personal life requires I take a step back from the responsibility and I will not be seeking another term for at least a few election cycles but intend to serve as a diligent officer in the NPA.

I would like to take this as a moment to personal thank my general staff for helping me as a first time minaster over some of the road blocks and hurdles that presented themselves.

Last edited:
Back