-
-
Pronouns
she/her
TNP Nation
Former English Colony
Discord
Erastide
The user @president_lazlo, is using a proxy service. I am posting this notification in compliance with the law mention below:

Section 1.5: Proxying
19. "Proxying" is defined as use of a proxy server to render a forum user anonymous or any practice which allows a member multiple accounts.
20. Forum administrators will inform the Government and Court of Proxying they observe.

The user @president_lazlo, is using a proxy service. I am posting this notification in compliance with the law mention below:

19. "Proxying" is defined as use of a proxy server to render a forum user anonymous or any practice which allows a member multiple accounts.
20. Forum administrators will inform the Government and Court of Proxying they observe.
I swear I am not knowingly using a proxy. can you please submit the proof that I am using one and instructions on how to turn it off?

under section 7.4: freedom of information act, article 24, I request the proof and methods followed by the north pacific to detect proxy servers and preventive measures on my behalf.

For the record, FoIA doesn't apply to forum admin processes, and we need the ability to keep some of the details of what we do secret. But it's appropriate for us to clarify matters to people as needed, so long as we follow the rules (see section 4.3 in particular).

For the record, FoIA doesn't apply to forum admin processes, and we need the ability to keep some of the details of what we do secret. But it's appropriate for us to clarify matters to people as needed, so long as we follow the rules (see section 4.3 in particular).
thanks a lot!

Back