Suri Royal Decrees and Speeches

laseroiam

Registered
TNP Nation
Lasero
His Highness Francin stood on a podium, cameras were around the king. News channels were reporting the speech live. A large crowd had gathered for the speech. His Highness cleared his throat. Everyone was excited. His Highness started,
"My dear country men and women. For
years, have we been isolated. For years, have we not interacted with the outside world. 20th June, 1986, the day the international isolation of Suristan from the world. This hindered development. The reason for this? Paranoia by my father. I have condemned this for years, and I still condemn this till this day. So today, fellow citizens, I declare, the end of the isolation of Suristan! From now, we will officially start to interact with the world again. Progress can be faster with foreign technology. A nation needs allies. A nation without allies to help it can never be great. This, is a step to Suri greatness. To be a known nation at the world stage. Yes, this is an ambitious dream, but we'll work for it."

The curious cheered, the ones who want development cheered, the young cheered and the old cheered. His father's soul wouldn't be happy but who cares? Right?

And from now, the Suri will be connected with the world.

Back