Dinoium

Legal nerd
-
TNP Nation
Dinoium
tns_separator.png
Regional Assembly Highlights December 2020
by Dinoium, Legislative Correspondent

BE8ge4nJxOGfO6k8w12dtmXncU7Zw3LKEzPcw-9vtGUzpKSiqn_PvaoHAAJ-RKjS8dUsJfVme7Gz7TYIS2wVrtL-aeP1FhHQ6V7utyfBMhZUcYgIaQCTZhJFl1CdZxBTasSL-j94

Caption: Speaker St George’s cousin, Mcmasterdonia Esq., preparing to present an argument against the prosecution in the Speaker’s criminal trial.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Speaker’s Office
Speaker: St GeorgeNS
Deputy Speakers: RobespierreNS
BobberinoNS
ComfedNS
KastonviaNS
Greater Ale PermarsNS
JoshblyNS
PeepsNS

Item Queue Summarization

Total Items of Debate: 4
4 Passed
0 Failed
0 Pulled
Business Involving Voting
Addendum to Exemptions under Section 7.6, Clauses 32 & 33 of the Legal Code

[Summary of Item]
This item was a combination of 12 total motions to officially exempt multiple regions from restriction on the North Pacific Army’s activity. These regions include Dolla Holla, Europe but better, The Black Fleet, Estado Novo, The Wolf Clan, The Union of The Greater Axis Powers, Vermont, Genua, Vangmar, Lardyland, and First World Order. It also corrected an previous error that classified “Dolla Holla” and “Europe but Better” as a single entity.

[Vote Status]
All motions have formally passed, with a few slight vote differences for different motions.

[Criticisms]
The only notable criticisms were regarding the rewording and correction of the “Europe but better” and “Dolla Holla” issue, and the upholding of “Europe but better” on the list.

<Redacted> | Vote

Confirmation of “Cretox State” to the Security Council

[Summary of Item]
After a vote passed in the Security Council’s own chambers, the Vice Delegate presented a motion to the Regional Assembly to finalize the process of elevating the nation of Cretox State to the nation’s security council.

[Vote Status]
This confirmation formally passed with 28 votes in favor, 13 against, and 3 abstaining.

[Criticism]
Cretox’s application received a good amount of criticism due to lack of senior governmental experience, short time in the region, and the fact that the position of Security Councillor is an indefinite and powerful position. Many citizens felt concerned that giving this not-expiring position to an individual who has shown enough experience.

[Vote Tally]
Aye
BMWSurfer
Bobberino
DGES
Dragonstar5674
El Fiji Grande
Gorundu
Great Bights Mum
Honeydewistan
Joshbly
Kaiser Bill Fulbright Of
Kastonvia
Lady Raven Wing
landestian
MajorTriad
Marcus Antonius
Nimarya
Oracle
Pallaith
Peeps
QuietDad
r3naissanc3r
Ravendi
Robespierre
Sanjurika
Seva
St George
Venicea
Nay
Arichia
CD- betterThanFlash
Dreadton
Former English Colony
Koopa103
Kyle
Owenstacey
Praetor
Rom
Sil Dorsett
Siwale
Wonderess
Zaz
Abstain
Comfed
Cretox State
Fregerson
Jay Coop
mcmasterdonia
Pasargad
Racoda
saintpeter
Vivanco
Invalid

Debate | Vote

Confirmation of “Sil Dorsett” to the Election Commission

[Summary of Item]
Delegate TlomzKrano re-nominated current Election Commissioner Sil Dorsett to serve another term.

[Vote Status]
This confirmation formally passed with 38 votes in favor, 0 against, and 3 abstaining.

[Criticism]
Only real criticism was the nominee’s thoughts on the disposal of election petitions. It was later clarified on.

[Vote Tally]
Aye
Arichia
BMWSurfer
Bobberino
CD- betterThanFlash
Cretox State
DGES
Dragonstar5674
Dreadton
Former English Colony
Fregerson
Gorundu
Great Bights Mum
Jay Coop
Joshbly
Kastonvia
Lady Raven Wing
Makris
mcmasterdonia
Miamington
Nessuno
Owenstacey
Pallaith
Peeps
planes
Praetor
QuietDad
r3naissanc3r
Racoda
Ravendi
Robespierre
Sanjurika
Seva
Siwale
TlomzKrano
Wonderess
Yrkidding
Zaz
Zyvetskistaahn
Nay

Abstain
Kaiser Bill Fulbright
saintpeter
Vivanco
Invalid
Debate | Vote

Confirmation of “Oracle” to the Election Commission

[Summary of Item]
Delegate TlomzKrano re-nominated current Election Commissioner Oracle to serve another term.

[Vote Status]
This confirmation formally passed with 39 votes in favor, 1 against, and 0 abstaining.

[Criticism]
Only real criticism was the nominee’s thoughts on the disposal of election petitions. It was later clarified on.

[Vote Tally]
Aye
Arichia
BMWSurfer
Bobberino
CD- betterThanFlash
Comfed
Cretox State
DGES
Dragonstar5674
Dreadton
Former English Colony
Fregerson
Gorundu
Great Bights Mum
Jay Coop
Joshbly
Kaiser Bill Fulbright
Kastonvia
Lady Raven Wing
Manaf
Marcus Antonius
mcmasterdonia
Nessuno
Owenstacey
Pallaith
Peeps
Praetor
QuietDad
r3naissanc3r
Racoda
Ravendi
Robespierre
Rocketdog
Sanjurika
Seva
Siwale
TlomzKrano
Wonderess
Yrkidding
Zaz
Nay
Zyvetskistaahn
Abstain

Invalid

Debate | Vote

Oral Floor Debate

No items that weren’t voted on already are currently pending on the floor in the stage of oral debate.
Monthly Office Schedule

Speaker St George released an official schedule starting December 20th for the rest of the term.
RbJ9X1XaQc4dCSVvTKYON-X3Nu7j7AlKAFGfEXzUWPeKiJcaxi7xG0hVBO_OSj9Gx7pvhRQZPIuUVYoQ7F2amaYxb5G8GrZdQK6R6rYc-5Wi1ndAoGPBy4n8GGucNXp8RuWOZseG
Prior to this Sunday, the schedule from October 1st-December 19th was the following:
d8Exh9UeLybfEKwmf81C-C2Qo69loi8xlwyAdNYhODHRG3Qc6q8zVMR4TtaXiju_OjNX3edIluiFXhKSbn6W6875S7MGh8_3-UE4lhaI4q39TvPBWrfzE3E1A2qAzlll3QQCGEmk

Other News and Statistics

Speaker St George’s current criminal trial is now in its formal argumentation period. Bobberino and Robespierre are still ordered to chair the assembly in a duly matter in his absence should he not be available the next few weeks.

Assembly business has been slower this month than prior ones. Using statistics, this month in the assembly has been the 2nd least active month this term.
4oAGrsgXhq6kLdb1-gApmGDgB4ZMEkJ1nhgGhu93rX420UHXF4ibZy0dm_wuncQ7Osqp-cnIBXfdWnZSQlCYCyzOuKYtiwLJ7mzwmBQWILUPikg1WjTxFIn5vadCSqzhQ0M-ubhX

Last edited:
Just some quick heads up about this draft:

I finished this finished within 2 hours back 2 days ago (so don’t worry haha. I didn’t forget to finish this at all), but didn’t get around to posting the thread due to the Christmas eve and Christmas day. I have now posted my draft as seen above, though.

I am aware of the broken formatting; it will be fixed before the end of today (I’d say most likely by 3-4 PM EST as a deadline but probably before if I get the chance). I originally drafted on a Google Doc which you can find here.

I based this off of the RA Highlights draft I made back in September 2019. You can find that here.

I’m aware about the missing vote tallies; I didn’t feel like adding them to my google doc as it’d be very long. I’ll be adding those in when I do the rest of the formatting today.

Edit as of 5:10 PM EST:
Finished.

Last edited:
Back