-
-
TNP Nation
Kranostav
Discord
Tlomz
del_seal.png

Applications for Prosecutor Selection
This thread will serve as a location to share your interest and qualifications for being appointed prosecutor in the event that one is needed due to an impending court case.

Please submit your responses in the following format:
Template:
TNP Nation:
Discord Username:
Current Regional Positions:
Applicable Experience:
Additional Notes/Comments:

Please understand that submitting an application is not a guarantee of selection for the position and further that this thread is a work in progress and will be updated in the coming months. I do plan to work with various members of TNP who are well versed in our legal system to create a test for certification, however until that point this will serve for the selection of a prosecutor.

A list of all current applicants can be found in the following comment.

Last edited:
The lack of such applications is disturbing. So, I’ll be offering my expertise.

TNP Nation: Dinoium
Discord Username: Dino#9000
Current Regional Positions: None at the current moment. This however shouldn’t be viewed as a bad thing. Due to no current responsibilities apart from a ministerial duty in communications, I will be very much available to serve as a prosecutor without overlapping side duties.
Applicable Experience:
  • 4 term Deputy Attorney General, TNP (2 full under COE, 1 full under Goyanes, 1 half under Goyanes, and 1 half under Vivanco)
  • Former law clerk, Europeia
  • Former Chief Justice, Pacifica
  • Former Chief Justice, Alvaria (previously was an associative justice)
  • Former Chief Justice, Tatenda (previously was an associative justice)
  • Main prosecutor for TNP V. Whole India
  • Server as back-up prosecutor for TNP V. Artemizistan and TNP V. Ikea Rike
  • Was going to be the prosecutor for TNP V. Eraver
Additional Notes/Comments: I was the one who encouraged Vivanco to get involved with our region’s judicial system back in January of this year. I am also nominated to run for every judicial election, suggesting that people see me as a man of experience, even if lower than some other individuals in the region. Also, I think I’m the “correct” option for future prosecutor in cases. ;)

Last edited:
TNP Nation: Comfed
Discord Username: I’ll get this when I’m on discord
Current Regional Positions: Deputy Speaker
Applicable Experience: Defence in TNP v. Ihese
Additional Notes/Comments: I ran for Justice once, but I lost :P

Back