Do you think nationstates should add a map-based war?

Military_games1

Registered
Do you think nationstates should add a map based war(Hoi4 and Aoc2)? Where you can move divisions/troops around and when in war attack using your troops?

My personal opinion that would be cool to see but I think that would be impossible to make since NationStates only receives money from ads or website purchases. Also I think Max Barry already went over it in the FAQ. He says he is not going to add it because it will require him to do all of that work and rewriting game code which he does not want to do. You can read more here https://www.nationstates.net/page=faq

Edit: I am not into the military thing, I am still trying to get into the RP aspect of the game.

Last edited:
It would be impossible when this game makes money from advertisements
You don't need money at all..
It's not like people have to pay $20,000 to make a game
All you need is skill and interest
Also not all games are created by a huge group, most games are created by 1 person for example, superhot.

Last edited:
Yea I guess but I think it would make the game a little complicated too because the game is mainly about issues not war and he would prob have to spend money and to make a profit that would be hard. He would have to make a VIP status too get it with a monthly/weekly/yearly subscription if he would add that so the game to make a profit.

Yea I guess but I think it would make the game a little complicated too because the game is mainly about issues not war and he would prob have to spend money and to make a profit that would be hard. He would have to make a VIP status too get it with a monthly/weekly/yearly subscription if he would add that so the game to make a profit.
Good point.

Back