Notice: Black Friday Card Requests

DGES

Mostly Harmless
-
cards_guild_y1.png

To all Card Guild members,

Since this Friday (11/27/2020) coincides with the real-life Black Friday holiday of November, we just want you all to know that you will be able to request 1 extra card in the Card Giveaway thread. Starting on 11/27/2020 - 12:00 A.M. ET till 11/30/2020 - 11:59 P.M. ET, you will be able to request 1 extra card only during the aforementioned time period and not before or after.

If requesting your 1 extra card, please indicate that you are requesting so as part of the Black Friday event. Doing so will allow you to freely lodge your regular/weekly request(s) if you haven't done so already. If you already fulfilled your weekly request limit, then you can still lodge your extra request if indicated as part of the Black Friday notice.

Thank You!

- Ministry of Cards Leadership Team

cards_guild_seal.png

Last edited:
For those of us in a earlier timezone would we have to wait a bit until we are able to request the extra card, or are we able to request it as soon as midnight Friday?

For those of us in a earlier timezone would we have to wait a bit until we are able to request the extra card, or are we able to request it as soon as midnight Friday?
To stick with the process, I'd have everyone be more inclined with requesting according to the given timezone.

This is a similar case with our pull events. We highlight a timezone that will detail exactly when said pull event will occur, so participating in any event before the given timezone might cause a bit of confusion.

Hope this answers your question!

To stick with the process, I'd have everyone be more inclined with requesting according to the given timezone.

This is a similar case with our pull events. We highlight a timezone that will detail exactly when said pull event will occur, so participating in any event before the given timezone might cause a bit of confusion.

Hope this answers your question!
I must have been in the middle of typing my message while you were editing the post. Since the new edit seems to answer my question.

Thanks for the answer anyway!

Now Oministria officially derailed. I live in CET, meaning what 12 am EST ist 6 pm CET. Thus I will have to wait another 7.5 hours, right? So logding now would not adhere to rules. Yes?

Hey everyone!

Due to the prospect of Cyber Monday, we've decided to extend the Black Friday deal until Monday night of next week. More details can be found in the OP.

This is for those who might've not been able to make their extra request today due to celebrating the holidays. Note that if you've already made your extra request then please disregard this notice, as only 1 extra request may be made per Guild member.

Thanks for reading!

Now Oministria officially derailed. I live in CET, meaning what 12 am EST ist 6 pm CET. Thus I will have to wait another 7.5 hours, right? So logding now would not adhere to rules. Yes?

Although you (and likely everyone else) don't need an answer to this anymore, yes, waiting would be required if it meant adhering to the timezone period highlighted in the OP. Thanks for asking ^^

Last edited:
Back