Status
Not open for further replies.

Highton

Not a Malorian vassal
TNP Nation
Highton Islands
Discord
Highton#5752
0QAf59nL-liF6K5AuEDrwDxRaP9RIb2tIRio0_yWtvYTi8maQ-j6NQCbHOg-DTFUNVyydUAyN5GOcMGlsOkYgR3kXDNXeQ6g-iTb3MvjFPDYLkiVpI5tDKMACZtUgay4LjvOl94O

The Lennarts (2020)

The Minsitry of Culture is pleased to announce that the Lennarts will be returning once again this year! Nominations for all the categories have opened, so check them out and make your nominations! Nominations will be open for 1 week. Then, polls will be posted on the NationStates regional page to determine the winners.

- Each winner will receive a signature trophy and may issue an acceptance speech in this thread.

- Anyone in TNP may be nominated for a Lennart, and anyone may make nominations.

- The categories are the same as last year, though will a few minor tweaks.

- The Lennarts are named in honor of Lennart, also know as Avalon, who as Minister of Culture and Entertainment created the first version of these awards in September 2013.

Good luck to everyone and we hope you enjoy this regional tradition!

- Best flag
- Best debater
- Favorite government official
- Forum parent (former forum mom)
- Miss/Mr TNP
- Most patriotic
- Most popular
- Trailblazer
- Newcomer of the year
- RMBae
- RP of the year
- Best tourist destination
- Article of the year
- Best meme
- Person of the year

Congratulations to @Kyle and @Prydania for winning the Lennart of RP of the Year, for their RP If You Love These People!!!
I would first like to thank Kyle for being an excellent person to work with :D

This whole thing grew out of the Gothis War RP @Andrenne and @Xentherida were doing. Kyle and I were discussing how Prydania and Saintonge would respond, which lead to the four post "prologue."
Then one Discord joke about Thorbjörn being stabbed later and we had a full RP :D

The RP was very fun. Both to plan with Kyle and to write :) It was a really fun, tight story, and really showcases how cool collaborative storytelling can be.

And an additional thanks goes to Andy who helped out with Skanda's arrest of Kurt Ventur Jr!

Last but certainly not least, I want to thank the readers whose feedback was vital to the story being as good as it was :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back