Status
Not open for further replies.

Highton

Not a Malorian vassal
TNP Nation
Highton Islands
Discord
Highton#5752
0QAf59nL-liF6K5AuEDrwDxRaP9RIb2tIRio0_yWtvYTi8maQ-j6NQCbHOg-DTFUNVyydUAyN5GOcMGlsOkYgR3kXDNXeQ6g-iTb3MvjFPDYLkiVpI5tDKMACZtUgay4LjvOl94O

The Lennarts 2020: Quote of the Year

Quote of the Year
There are always some things that get said, both good or bad, that will always be remembered for some reason. If you think there is something that has been said that you think needs to be heard by everyone, then this is the Lennart for you. The quote of the year should be something memorable that everyone can understand.

Nominations will be open for one week.

"I just ate a banana and here’s the thing...I did actually taste some of what those banana flavored things have that makes them taste like banana. And it’s...the least appealing part of the banana flavor. The good part, that seems to be what they can’t replicate in banana flavored things" - @Pallaith

This morning I watched coverage of this girl who was in the film industry who was literally pressured into sexual acts and being stripped of her worth so that she can get ahead. When she resisted, next thing you know she has witches trying to curse her and attack her which caused her to become deathly ill. It was because of an exorcist priest that she was able to overcome it and then learn how to protect herself from these Hollywood people and now she has taken refuge in the Church. These are the sorts of people that are supporting the Democratic Party, the victim oppressor narrative, the reevaluation of all values narrative, the true spirit of intolerance as the above video demonstrates, and at this point I want nothing to do with it. I used to try and see the best in the party even though I didn't support, but I can no longer in good conscience. Most Catholics are too ignorant or blind to see the fullness of what they are supporting, and Fr. Altman is right about that issue. I want no part in the future or "progress" that the left espouses because ultimately its an undermining of traditional values and yes at its core Godliness.
~ @Wonderess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back