Mafia: Round 3

Praetor

Hoppin' Around
TNP Nation
Praeceps
Discord
Praetor#6889
Welcome to Round 3 of Mafia! Instructions (and rules) can be found here on how to play. Roles are currently in the process of being sent out (in the event that you have not received one, please message me as soon as possible).

The roles in this game are:
1 Godfather
1 Doctor
4 Town Members

The players are:
  1. @OuterGalacticBankingClan
  2. @Imperial Pieserged
  3. @Oofery
  4. @Bobberino
  5. @Arichia
  6. @animuplace
Days will last for 96 hours or until a majority of players have voted for one player or No Lynch. No Lynch will only be permitted on the first day. Nights will last 72 hours or until all actions are in.

Last edited:
The day is over with no votes (which really, would make it easy for the mafia to get a kill in by voting for someone guys. :P ). It is now night so the Doctor and the Mafia should send me their actions.

Ah, sorry for not being active here. I'm a town member, which you may or may not believe. The doctor should be using their role every night, and heal themselves whenever they can. OuterGlactic is being a bit sus by voting randomly, but I have no other reason to believe that they are the mafia.

I am a town member. Not sure why we're voting randomly without discussing claims from a special role...

Ah, sorry for not being active here. I'm a town member, which you may or may not believe. The doctor should be using their role every night, and heal themselves whenever they can. OuterGlactic is being a bit sus by voting randomly, but I have no other reason to believe that they are the mafia.
Well, then. I am the doctor, and I healed Arichia.
we11 u 2 i died first many times t0 this p0int if i see n0 1 typing 0f cause i g0nna v0te rand0m

Last edited:
Because it is the first day and we don't really have conclusive evidence on who the mafia might be, I'm going to vote no lynch.

Praetor

Hoppin' Around
-
-

Monday at 2:08 PM
In the morning, the town wakes up to find @Oofery dead, they were an innocent villager. OOF. Day will end on Friday, 12 pm PST. Please discuss amongst yourselves who to lynch.

Last edited: Monday at 2:08 PM
u died

Last edited:
Last edited:
pr00f 2:https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9193279/post-10357952
pr00f 1: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9193279/post-10357945
c0pyed the time 1ink and t0 g0es aut0 t0 the pr00f
  1. @Imperial Pieserged
  2. @Arichia
  3. @animuplace
s0 judge the pr00f why i sus 0f them n0w
a1s0 they might try edit it s0 it says 0r said f0r
pr00f 2:
@Bobberino

-

Monday at 8:20 PM
Well, then. I am the doctor, and I healed Arichia.

pr00f 1:

Bobberino

Monday at 6:41 PM

I am a town member. Not sure why we're voting randomly without discussing claims from a special role...

Last edited:
I think that this is a pretty difficult situation for the town members. We have only one doctor, and no stalker or detective, meaning we can't tell what everyone else is doing at night.

Town member includes doctor. Doctor is just a town power role. Use logic.

1 Godfather
1 Doctor
4 Town Members
the d0c r01e is a separated r01e that he1ps the Town Members s0 i yeah i did use logic

s0 logic dictates that we sh0u1d c0unt the d0c as a supp0rt r01e f0r the t0wn members but n0t c0unt them as 1 0f the t0wn members cause that's h0w these type 0f games 1ike this 1 w0rks
and any 1 in these type 0f games any 1 w0u1d be super sus if 1 said 1 person said 1 DIFFERENT r01e then FIRST 1

s0 in this type 0f game the r01es matter and best t0 say if u a Town Member 0r a Doctor cause it be easy t0 understand in this type 0f game best and they diffrent r01es pr00f is 4 Town Members

Last edited:
I think that this is a pretty difficult situation for the town members. We have only one doctor, and no stalker or detective, meaning we can't tell what everyone else is doing at night.
yes i made a case where d0c r01e is separated r01e that supp0rt t0wn members but is n0t 1 cause that's h0w this type 0f games w0rks

i chan11ge thier 10gic cause they sh0u1d 0f aid d0c if they were d0c first n0t t0wn member if they c1aim they be targeted we11 they did that when they c1aimed they t0wn member s0 they sh0u1 d0 just said d0c n0t t0wn member because it kinda weird t0 say tw0 diffrent r01es

Last edited:
1 Godfather
1 Doctor
4 Town Members
the d0c r01e is a separated r01e that he1ps the Town Members s0 i yeah i did use logic

s0 logic dictates that we sh0u1d c0unt the d0c as a supp0rt r01e f0r the t0wn members but n0t c0unt them as 1 0f the t0wn members cause that's h0w these type 0f games 1ike this 1 w0rks
and any 1 in these type 0f games any 1 w0u1d be super sus if 1 said 1 person said 1 DIFFERENT r01e then FIRST 1

s0 in this type 0f game the r01es matter and best t0 say if u a Town Member 0r a Doctor cause it be easy t0 understand in this type 0f game best and they diffrent r01es pr00f is 4 Town Members

If Doctor were Mafia or even Neutral aligned the game would be stacked against Town. Thus, the Doctor is Town.

Once again, please use logic.

Last edited:
If Doctor were Mafia or even Neutral aligned the game would be stacked against Town. Thus, the Doctor is Town.

Once again, please use logic.
but u n0t 1 cause u can hea1 mafia if they ki11ed by 0ther r01e 1ike the rogue role if there was 1 so u can heal mafia and non mafia making u separated from being a town member due t0 this
and this argument is d0ne with back t0 the game

Last edited:
My apologies. I have been much busier than I would have liked and have neglected this game. I am going to look into potentially setting up something with the Ministry to prevent this from happening again.

In case there is any miscommunication about the rules, the Doctor is a member of the town with a power role.

@Imperial Pieserged was targeted and was killed, they were a villager.

(given they are active throughout the game, etc. I will assign points to players upon death)

Back