Honeydewistania for Justice

Could you elaborate on what makes you a good pick for Justice?
That is a good question!

I believe I would be a good justice as I have the activity, passion and capability to serve as one. For activity, I visit The North Pacific’s forum at least twice a day, and post on the forums often too. I can be counted on to give a ruling or pass judgment (where required). I like reading loads of long laws as evidenced by my 6-time GA authorship record, and I served as Chief Justice in a small region years before (it has since dissipated in the abyss). People think that being a justice or whatever is real boring and lame, but I disagree, and I can assure you I can put in my best in the position. And lastly, I am rather uninvolved in TNP’s politics and stuff. This makes me a good candidate in terms of neutrality, as I’m likely not to have biases. However, I am involved in TNP’s WA Affairs, so I’m not an outsider either, and I can recuse myself when needed of course. This is why I think I would be a good pick.

That is a good question!

I believe I would be a good justice as I have the activity, passion and capability to serve as one. For activity, I visit The North Pacific’s forum at least twice a day, and post on the forums often too. I can be counted on to give a ruling or pass judgment (where required). I like reading loads of long laws as evidenced by my 6-time GA authorship record, and I served as Chief Justice in a small region years before (it has since dissipated in the abyss). People think that being a justice or whatever is real boring and lame, but I disagree, and I can assure you I can put in my best in the position. And lastly, I am rather uninvolved in TNP’s politics and stuff. This makes me a good candidate in terms of neutrality, as I’m likely not to have biases. However, I am involved in TNP’s WA Affairs, so I’m not an outsider either, and I can recuse myself when needed of course. This is why I think I would be a good pick.
Put that in the OP then!

I don’t think so. The court is rather well-run as it is, and I haven’t spotted any glaring problems in it

Suppose your objective were to sabotage the region as Justice. How would you go about doing this?

Back