Detectives: Round 1

Praetor

Hoppin' Around
TNP Nation
Praeceps
Discord
Praetor#6889
Currently sending out roles. Instructions for Detectives can of course be found here. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Players:

1. @animuplace
2. @Imperial Pieserged
3. @Arichia
4. [USER=5062448]OuterGalacticBankingClan[/USER] Detective
5. @Oofery

There is a night before the first day begins where all the Detectives may investigate someone and the mafia member is unable to kill. Once everyone has investigated and received results, the thread will be open for discussion.

I will have days run for 96 hours and nights for 72 hours this time. I think that a longer day and night will lead to a better game hopefully.

Last edited:
why has arichia and oofery not said who they investigated
either the 1 detective 1eft scared t0 say anything 0r they d0ing s0mething e1se best n0t v0te either 0f them 0ut yet
I investigated animu and they are innocent
k u and @animuplace and me must keep each 0ther a1ive at a11 c0sts and when time c0me t0 v0te there's 0ut it be best t0 use 0ur v0te p0werss t0 v0te 0thers 0ut cause we 0ut number their v0te when we d0 3 0f us

Maybe we should plan who to investigate every night?
Then we can figure out who is who once everyone has investigated everyone. The sane detective would have 1 guilty, and 3 innocent. The insane detective would have 3 guilty, and 1 innocent, the naive detective would have 4 innocent, and the jaded detective would have 4 guilty. There's only one of each detective, so if there's two detectives of the same type, we can figure out who's the mafia there.

Maybe we should plan who to investigate every night?
Then we can figure out who is who once everyone has investigated everyone. The sane detective would have 1 guilty, and 3 innocent. The insane detective would have 3 guilty, and 1 innocent, the naive detective would have 4 innocent, and the jaded detective would have 4 guilty. There's only one of each detective, so if there's two detectives of the same type, we can figure out who's the mafia there.
should we investigate oofery since none of us have investigated oofery

X[TD]animuplaceArichiaOoferyOuterGalacticImperial Pieserged
animuplaceXN/AInnocentInnocentN/A
ArichiaGuiltyXGuiltyXN/A
OoferyInnocentN/AXXN/A
OuterGalacticXXXXInnocent
Imperial PiesergedInnocentN/AN/AXX
[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/td]
[TD][/td]
[TD][/td]

Last edited:
I just haven't spoke. I investigated Animuplace and they are guilty.
i think u are the
2. The Insane Detective (1)
Victory Condition: The Mafia is dead.
Background: Is told they are a Detective. Each day, they may investigate one player, if the player is a detective, the Sane Detective gets a guilty result, if they investigate the Mafia, they get an innocent result.
cause s0me 1 e1se did it and they are n0t and ik they the sane Detective due getting me right

Last edited:
Vote: @Oofery
cause it them 0r the guy i think i might be this :

3. The Naive Detective (1)
Victory Condition: The Mafia is dead.
Background: Is told they are a Detective. Each day, they may investigate one player, the result they receive is that their suspect is always innocent.
v0te Imperial Pieserged after i v0te 0ut Oofery cause it 50 50 if the game d0es n0t end 0n Oofery it besst asume Imperial Pieserged

i investigated imperial pieserged and got guilty what did you get
i think it is imperial pieserged because i investigated OuterGalacticBankingClan and he is innocent and i know this because i died this means i am the sane detective

Last edited:
Back