Kinnek In Distress [SCRAPPED]

BorkWI

Am cat doing cat things. Nothing sus here.
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Waupun_Island
Eras RP:

Music for this post: https://youtu.be/lJUq8jzU0CA

February 26, 2016

5:14 am,

Xel would stand up from his desk. He had been awake for some 70+ hours now on a mixture of speed and various other things. He had no choice. He had so much to do. His very position, and possibly his life, was on the line. He stretched, and walked across his room to the balcony doors. He opened them and stepped outside onto the balcony. He looked out at the night sky. The moon was bright, and he could see the stars. A gust of wind hit him and he suddenly felt cold. He was surprised at this because he had felt devoid of all things related to feeling for god knows how long. He needed this. He could see his breath in the clear air lit by the moon. He noticed that the speed was starting to wear off, but nothing could be done about this less he get addicted. He would smoke some weed, but that would probably kill him. He decided against taking anything else and headed back inside, closing the doors behind him. He goes back to his desk to proofread the letter he typed up to Epiphani. It read,
“To The Glorious Imperator Augustus,

The monarchy’s grip on Faltsu has shattered, and I humbly request your help in this war. We control most of Farrun, but the Agrarian Union has us surrounded in both the north, and the south. The Syndicalists have taken over Stevebrunn, and parts of Luxben and Kufben. The Republicans have also risen up in Luxben and Kufben. We need your help! If any of the other sides win, they will try and remove all Epiphani influence from Faltsu and may try and ally with Syrixia. I know my father was an idiot and messed up our relationship, but I hope to repair it and make it up to you. I can send a delegation to you to sort out the details if you wish.
Have a royally fine day!

-King Xel”

Satisfied with this, he printed it out, signed it, and put it in an envelope. He stamped it with a red wax stamp, and put it in the outgoing mail tray that was sitting on a table near the door. He then called for a servant who was then instructed to send the letter to the Imperator’s castle. He laid down on his bed and fell asleep, for a new day would hopefully rejuvenate him.

The Imperator sat at his desk, the Falstu were in need of help and the Imperium would respond. The Imperator would send two legions to assist this small nation. There would be no quarter given to the enemies of Faltsu. The legions would be under the command of Legate Marcus Capricious, they would begin to retake the island. The Imperator wrote back to the king of Faltsu:

To the King of the Faltsu,
Your father may have taken steps away from the Imperium, however we will provide help. There will be two legions sent to assist, they will be under control of one of our legates, he will take orders from you though we will fight to the standards of the legions. We will meet once these syndicalist bastards are driven out!

Imperator Augustus

THIS ROLEPLAY THREAD HAS BEEN DECLARED NULL AND VOID BY THE CREATOR AS IT NO LONGER FITS WITH THE POST-MOVE LORE OF FALTSU. Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Back