[DRAFT] NPA Bulletin

@Jan Mackistan It appears your Google Docs document isn't actually public so we can't see it. Can you post the text in this thread?

The barracks are quiet this month, don’t you agree? Not a lot of action went on as N-Day 5 really took the spotlight. Our generals helped all of us get on the Big Board, pushing the Horsemen to our former spot of last, and pushed us up to second place. As the quote goes, “I didn’t know doors opened up down there!” Our warriors collaborated with soldiers from other regions like the Rejected Realms and Europe to take the horses down. Other than that, our uniformed servicemen had a little time at home. If they weren’t saving The North Pacific from nukes they were with their families or in the barracks waiting for commands.

To start, Colonel Robespierre and General 9003 represented us as Potato Generals for N-Day, keeping all of the Potato Alliance in one piece. Sure, we were hit multiple times, but we were lifted from last all the way up to 2nd place. That is certainly a Cinderella story if I’ve ever heard one (which I haven’t). We completed the impossible task that no other faction could do.

Our military officers have also helped other regions in need this month. The continued support of areas like Calefacta Aquas Piscinae has made opportunities flourish for the relatively small region. It makes me smile when support goes to those who need it. We have certainly generous men and women among our armed services, at least when they are kind and cute.

Aaaaand that is all I could scavenge for a bulletin this month. Quite a quick and quiet one in the books, with the big event blinding all of the other local raids and quests in the North Pacific. Now, I sure hope you all had a good Halloween and are looking forward to the rest of the holidays to come. Stay strong, TNPers!

Back