Races / bieings on eras

hokkadio

shinjuku
can we get a list of all the races / bieings ( exempel: humans, elfs, vampiers, and so on )that live on eras and a brief description of what they look like?

I know that some here have developed their own race such as: Ephyranus Aurorius
and so wants a list of them with a short description of them

Can you not? For all we know hokkaido is asking a perfectly legitimate question. Pointing out or making fun of any spelling and/or grammar mistakes not only doesn't answer his/her question, I'm sure it makes you two look like jerks. If you don't want to answer his/her question, fine, just don't make fun of them for asking.

@hokkadio I would like to revise my earlier reply for accuracy, I have been informed via VC last night that vampires, werewolves, and the like do in fact exist on Eras, except as far as I was told are quite rare, as far as the Ephyranus Aurorius, I have not heard of them myself, and therefore do not have enough knowledge or information to comment. Hope this helps

@hokkadio

Humans- dominate species by far

Vampires- self-explanatory
Werewolves- self-explanatory
Ad Cane- an evolutionary cousin of humanity. Some might call them elf-like but they're not that different from humans and can reproduce with them.
Ephyranus Aurorius- a burly race of beings in Auroria, with a clan system.

It should be noted that no one in Eras is required to accept the fantasy elements. If you do not want to accept vampires then you are not required to. Therefore all races after "human" are left up to individual RPers on whether or not they're accepted.

I hope this ends the inquiry.

Last edited:
Back