Mafia: Round 2

As the town was circled around discussing who could potentially have broken into Outer's house and killed him, just before the day was about to end with no lynch happening, a shot rang out in the town. @Comfed keeled over, clutching his chest. Comfed was the Detective and was shot.

It is now night and there are 48 hours until night ends. Get your actions in people!

Last edited:
The villagers walked away from the town square and into their individual houses taking care to lock their doors (and windows!) carefully as they went to sleep unnerved by the shooting that had just happened. When the moon was highest, if one listened carefully one could hear the quiet clicking of locks being undone and doors being carefully slid open. A figure slid across the town square to a house. It tried the door and the windows but alas finding them locked, climbed onto the top of the roof and slid down the chimney. Falling to the bottom, there was a thud which woke up @Caffeinetopia from their bed. Grabbing their rifle from the bedstand, Caffeine aimed at the intruder and fired, only to find that the chamber was empty and was thus helpless against the intruder.

Caffeinetopia was killed by the Mafia and was the Vigilante. There are 72 hours until lynch. Players who have not voted in any of the three votes will be terminated/replaced.

hokkaido wakes up and goes outside still half sleepy, there hokkaido hears one of the village announcers shout that @Caffeinetopia has been found dead in his house. hokkaido goes back inside and puts some warm chocolate milk and takes it outside again now there are some more people present who have also heard the news. To help them recover from the fright, Hokkaido offers @Bobberino ,@Vivanco ,@Vander toferd ,@Arichia ,@Imperial Pieserged ,@animuplace ,@Morning Sunshine a nice hot cup of chocolate milk.

hokkaido wakes up and goes outside still half sleepy, there hokkaido hears one of the village announcers shout that @Caffeinetopia has been found dead in his house. hokkaido goes back inside and puts some warm chocolate milk and takes it outside again now there are some more people present who have also heard the news. To help them recover from the fright, Hokkaido offers @Bobberino ,@Vivanco ,@Vander toferd ,@Arichia ,@Imperial Pieserged ,@animuplace ,@Morning Sunshine a nice hot cup of chocolate milk.
Takes it

hokkaido wakes up and goes outside still half sleepy, there hokkaido hears one of the village announcers shout that Caffeinetopia has been found dead in his house. hokkaido goes back inside and puts some warm chocolate milk and takes it outside again now there are some more people present who have also heard the news. To help them recover from the fright, Hokkaido offers Bobberino ,Vivanco ,Vander toferd ,Arichia ,Imperial Pieserged ,@animuplace,Morning Sunshine a nice hot cup of chocolate milk.
thank you

Can I have some churros with these?

Thanks for the chocolate milk, but I must bring everyone's attention to the fact that 3 people are dead. We can't do nothing anymore. Vigilante, detective, and a town member are dead. The stalker is the only person left who can see what someone else does or is.

I fear we'll be outnumbered soon if we don't take the gamble. As stated earlier, I don't like random lynches, but I think this is the best play here...

VOTE: Aminuplace

i am the doctor someone blocked me tonight so if you stalked me then that person is the role blocker
I may be wrong but, if they stalked you they can only see where you went. They can't see who followed you, only where you went. They also can't see what someone does, just who they visit.

There's like 3 hours left until Lynch I believe? I currently see 4 votes on animuplace and 2 for no lynch?

My real life has been a tad busy so I have been paying less attention (and fortunately the time framed lined up that I haven't had to pay as much attention).

Correct me if I am wrong on either of those counts.

Well, either way, @animuplace is lynched and is revealed to be the Doctor. This leaves 8 players in the game and 9 votes given the Mayor is in play; given that there is no way for the town to stop a kill tonight or alter the math (the doctor and vigilante are dead), at the next lynch, it would be a tie game given the night kill (7 players and total of 8 votes with 4 of them being mafia) subsequently followed by a mafia kill resulting in an outnumbering of town players. I did say that I would modkill the players who did not vote at all which Gorundu and Morning Sunshine. Given that their role was the Mayor and a Mafia member respectively, this would not alter the conclusion of the game (the next day would have 5 players and 5 votes, 3 of them being mafia).

As such, Mafia Victory.

I am rather surprised that nobody noted that a player who was later shown to be the Detective had seemingly randomingly pointed out a singular player as being the Mafia. :P

Back