Random Faltsu Worldbuilding Stuff

BorkWI

Am cat doing cat things. Nothing sus here.
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Waupun_Island
Terra-Platinum Cigarettes:

(credit to goy for letting me use his template)

This is the luxury brand of cigarettes in Faltsu. Instead of the traditional white paper, it comes with black paper with a gold strip to prove to your peers just how rich you are while you stand outside the club with the rest of the common folk smoking their normal cigarettes. These are also officially endorsed by Prime Minister Violet!
image0.png

This is the normal Cigarettes offered:
image0.png

Jupiter Telefon:

This is the main Faltsish mobile phone manufacturer. Here is their logo:
image0.jpg

Phones offered:

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Kinnek XLT:

Kinnek XLT is Faltsu's leading Big and Tall clothing brand. KXLT is also one of the main big and tall clothing brands of Eras, even though it is mainly focused in Auroria.

Slogan: Royal Quality in a Royal Size!

image0.png

Hända:

This is the main search engine in Faltsu (hända.fa). It offers a built-in VPN, a docs program, a cloud save, and an email program.

[LOGO COMING SOON]

Emergency Alert Broadcast System:

If you are sensitive to flashing lights, do not watch!

This is the Faltsish Emergency Alert Broadcast System. It is tested on the first Wednesday of every month at 2pm on every TV, and radio that is turned on. It is also tested on the siren systems located near the urbanized coasts, in the cities, and in most towns and villages.

Disclaimer: The German voice is a very shitty translated “the country thinks that zombies are attacking” or something like that, so please don’t pay attention to it.

An emergency has occurred! Please keep calm! Further instructions will follow!
DANGER!
Please pay attention to this message!
This is an actual warning!

Faltsish Road Signs:

Faltsu_all_roadsigns.png

Yabai: Danger/Danger ahead. Can also mean "Look out for unexpected events ahead." depending on where the sign is placed.
Blue speed limit sign is the minimum speed that you are legally allowed to go.
Nozeginn: Yield.

Last edited:
Autotrakter:

This is the main Faltsish agricultural equipment producer.
M4cCzIr.png

aoEMlJV.jpg

6Earkja.png

z1WIlRm.png

nmUhXtf.png

4hhJ1Ed.png

ror9Qev.png

pLRtqbq.png

s1o0wuI.png

bBMXA30.png

4dKv3zZ.png

748ubNq.png

Last edited:
Vapid:

Vapid is a Faltsish truck company that sells anything from little Kei trucks, to big lorries.

latest

image0.jpg

19922BHonda2BACTY2BWhite2BHH3-20361502BToprank2BMotorworks2B-2BImport2BA2BVehicle2B252812529.png

250828869_1.png

2020_honda_ridgeline_angularfront.png

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Last edited:
ETK:

ETK is the economy/affordable car brand of Faltsu.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

new-honda-fit-101-1571792277.png

aura-exterior-right-front-three-quarter-53.png

image0.jpg

2019_Kia_K900_900x600.png

2019_honda_hr_v_angularfront.png

2021_honda_passport_angularfront.png

maxresdefault.png

honda_odyssey__0145-source_640x420.png

Last edited:
Rolux Motore:

This company is the luxury vehicle company in Faltsu. Here is their logo:

image0.jpg

mercedes-benz-a-class-thumb-550x364.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Last edited:
Public Transportation System in Faltsu

General History/Overview:

The history of the public transportation system in Faltsu begins in 1894 when the Faltsu Rail Company (FRC) was formed by the government to build the necessary infrastructure to provide rail transportation services all over Faltsu. This company controlled everything having to do with the trains, including the land the tracks were laid on. In 1934, FRC was split into sections according to region and renamed to the Faltsu Railway Cooperative (still FRC). These sections where then auctioned off to private companies who gained control over everything the old FRC had in those sections (including the land around the railroads). The new FRC became a licensed monopoly owned by the government, but is almost exclusively controlled by the private companies that run each section. These private companies work very closely together, as it benefits them monetarily to do so. The land around the railroads was originally given to the FRC so that they could expand the railroads if needed. While that has happened, the companies that make up FRC build on this land and lease it out to the general public. All the profits from these ventures get invested back into the railways, which helps keep ticket prices low while also funding the infrastructure. The lower ticket prices also attracts more people use public railway transportation more often. This means that the FRC now has a profit incentive to keep improving it’s public railway services, a uniform railway transportation system nationwide, and it doesn’t cost the government a single Credit to run. In 1955, the FRC expanded to include the bus and coach systems in Faltsu. The same model (barring the companies owning the land that the busses are on) was used on those two new systems with similar results. It does cost the government money to run the bus and coach systems in Faltsu, but only about 35 million Credits a year (about 0.005% of the GDP). The companies that make up the FRC also work closely with the government to plan new routes, and make adjustments to existing ones. Another reason for the FRC’s success is culture. Culturally, public transportation is seen as a symbol of progress and as a necessity in the modern age. This is especially true in the capital of Denburg, where 7 million people reside in 2400km^2. All of those people need to get around somehow. With a sophisticated public transportation system, many economic and social opportunities have opened up for the Faltsish people. This is why public transportation is seen as a symbol of progress and as a necessity.

Logo for the Faltsu Railway Cooperative:
FRC_Logo.png

How It Works:

For the General Public:

There are some different cards offered to give you discounts on your use of public transportation in Faltsu.

SENIOR CARD

Eligible to anyone who is 65+. They get a 1/3 discount on the price of any railway or bus ticket at any time. Anyone who is 85+ gets to ride free anywhere at any time.

DISABLED CARD

Eligible to anyone that has physical or mental disabilities, or anyone that has severe health disabilities (examples of those would include cancer, heart issues, and more). They get a 1/3 discount in the price of any railway or bus ticket any time. They can also get a 1/3 discount on the ticket of one other person traveling with them (such as a personal assistant). Service animals ride free, as they don't generally take up a seat.

STUDENT CARD

Eligible to anyone who is 14-18, or anyone who is below the age of 30 that is going to school full-time. If they are 14-18, their bus and railway tickets are free. If they are 19-29, they get a 2/5 discount on the price of the ticket. These discounts are only offered on weekdays during normal business hours. The discounts are not valid on any holidays where schools are closed. They are still valid on any days where the schools are closed for reasons that are not due to holidays (such as inclement weather).

OLIVE CARD

Eligible to anyone who is currently serving, or has served in the Faltsish Military. They get a 1/3 discount on the price of any railway or bus ticket at any time. Any foreigner who has served in a professional military abroad can also get this card, but it becomes a 1/4 discount on the price of any bus or railway ticket.

For Students:

In Faltsu, the majority of students in the cities use the city bus or train systems. Students younger than 14 are able to use these systems with a guardian present, while students 14+ can use it alone. The student (<13) rides free if it is for school purposes, and the guardian at a 2/3 discount in ticket price. A decent amount of students who live in the cities will bike or use a combo of bike/walk and bus/train to school, with a small portion only walking. Those in the suburbs walk/bike to the nearest bus stop that is 1/2km a way at most. Those who live in the rural areas are picked up by coaches that do village-to-village stops, that will then bring them to school.

[PIE CHART SHOWING HOW PEOPLE USE THE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM IS COMING SOON]

Pictures:

FRC_Cards_All.png

The image in the bottom right is the back of the cards. Its colour is the same as on the front of the card.

Translations in order:

"Expiration Date"
"Issued by the FRC."
"The Faltsu Railway Cooperative is a monopoly licensed through the Royal Government."

aY9Pc7n.jpg

0a05sYe.jpg

26gl0Mb.jpg

9wInth8.jpg

BpmymQB.jpg

Electric City Train:
yR6Zp4l.jpg

Electric Inner-City High-Speed Train:
IqsAnp2.jpg

Diesel Long-Distance Train:
wzhbAET.jpg

Last edited:
Random Military Worldbuilding Stuff

Scrapped Military Projects:

Projekt Korone

This project was initiated in August 2014 by the personal recommendation of King Julien as a way to decrease human casualties in war. However, it was scrapped in late 2017 after it was realized that the production would cost a lot more than what was previously anticipated. There is one working prototype (unarmed) that is being held in storage in an undisclosed location. There is a non-functioning example of the “final concept” of Projekt Korone (pictured below) that is currently housed at a military museum in Denburg.

5i2D1Ol.png

Projekt Doud Maschinn (Death Machine)

Inspired by the start of Projekt Korone, some (most likely drunk) scientists thought up this behemoth of a machine. Named the "Doud Maschinn" (or "Death Machine"), this unmanned robot was to be used as a way to minimalize human casualties on the Faltsish side of war. The project was initiated in January 2015 and was scrapped in late 2017 after the failures of Projekt Korone were realized. Projekt Doud Maschinn only got to the blueprint stages when Xel found out it's existence and immediately scrapped it.

Here are a few sketches of what the final product would've looked like if produced:

b6aGHaR.png
VvIqT2N.png

Projekt Schwéiere Fuuss (Heavy Fox)

Originally initiated in 1921, Projekt Schwéiere Fuuss' goal was to create a cheap and efficient single-man armored tracked vehicle (tank) to better defend the nation against possible attacks from other nations also harboring this new technology. Named the "FT-21", two prototype single-man tanks were built and tested until the project was scrapped in early 1923 in favor of the more popular two-man tank designs that were popping up in other nations around Eras. The FT-21 had a multitude of issues leading to its failure such as: The need to stop to change gears, a woefully underpowered engine, cramped quarters for the one-man crew, the clutch occasionally jamming wide-open (leading to a stuck accelerator), and the realization that a one-man crew was extremely impractical. The lessons learned from the failures of Projekt Schwéiere Fuuss eventually lead to the creation of the FT-27 tank, which was a very solid design.
aIYc6cV.jpg

Previous Military Equipment:

M1837 Waff
This rifled musket fired a .59 cartridge.
zkwir5R.jpg

M1855 Waff
This rifled musket fired a .59 cartridge.
BbkycBc.jpg

M1875 Waff
This single-shot rifle fired a 12.7x55mm round. It was in service from 1875-1902.
zV8zLnB.jpg

M1903 Waff
It is fired a 7.65mm round, and was in service from 1903-1925.
CJvnO1e.png

This was the M1903C, a carbine version of the M1903. It had less than stellar handling to say the least, so it was produced in limited numbers.
PL5Il6p.jpg

M1925C Waff
The M1925C fired a 5.45x39mm round, and was in service from 1925-1969. It was developed as a much-needed rifle to fit the very mountainous terrain on the border regions of Faltsu. It has a surprisingly modern (for the time, and was constantly updated throughout the years) recoil pad to help control the amount of recoil present on such a short (38in/96.5cm) and light (7lbs/3.2kg) rifle. The fixed magazine can hold 10 rounds or two stripper-clips. It did not come with a flash-suppressor as shown at the end of the barrel, but it did come with an attachable bayonet that was more like a hunting/utility knife. It would not be replaced until the M1970 came about due to no other Faltsish rifle being able to rival it in terms of practicality. The only reason it was replaced by the M1970 was because by that time, the bolt action rifle itself was just obsolete.
bJB0wDq.jpg

M1926 Waff
It fired a 5.45x39mm round, and was in service from 1926-1953.
KwdM7Ih.jpg

M1954 Waff
This semi-automatic rifle is chambered in 5.45x39mm. It was in service from 1954-1969.
oliSsQu.png

M1970 Waff
This assault rifle is chambered in 5.45x39mm. It was in service from 1970-1992. It has 2 different firing modes: semi-auto, and full-auto.
KXqvaag.jpg

Ais Pistoul
In service from 1955-1989. It fired a 5.45x18mm round.
QWNJvCA.jpg

M59 Helmet
In service from 1959-1991.
KHbk9nj.jpg

Faltsish military uniform from 1707-1883.
owb2A3c.jpg

The Faltsish military uniform from 1884-1949.
0Nhbg8t.jpg

The Faltsish military uniform from 1950-2021.
cYr2Jfk.jpg

Faltsish Fighter Plane from 1947-1968:
K600sZc.jpg

Faltsish Fighter Jet from 1969-1996:
4GZOdT5.jpg

FT-27
The FT-27 was a Faltsish light tank in service from 1927-1949. It had a crew of 2, and was armed with a 30mm main gun with a 7.92mm machine gun. It had 27mm riveted armor on the front, 17mm on the sides, and 9mm on the back, giving it a total weight of 5.7 tonnes (6.3 tons). It had a 86hp diesel engine that gave it a top speed of 24kph (15mph) and an operational range of 85km (53mi).
n2QbMsl.jpg

FT-50
The FT-50 was a Faltsish MBT in service from 1950-1964. It had a crew of 3, and was armed with a 55mm main gun with a 7.92mm machine gun. It had 40mm sloped armor on the front, 20mm on the sides, and 15mm on the back, giving it a total weight of 12.7 tonnes (14 tons). It had a 159hp diesel engine that gave it a top speed of 45kph (28mph) and an operational range of 113km (70mi).
XjD55AL.png

FT-65
The FT-65 was a Faltsish MBT in service from 1965-1979. It had a crew of 4, and was armed with a 69mm main gun with a 7.62mm coaxial LMG, and a rear-facing 7.62mm machine gun in the turret. It had 55mm sloped armor on the front, 47mm on the sides, and 33mm on the back, giving it a total weight of 18.7 tonnes (21 tons). It had a 308hp diesel engine that gave it a top speed of 55kph (34mph) and an operational range of 151km (94mi).
nxcjvtJ.png

FT-80
The FT-80 was a Faltsish MBT in service from 1980-2001. It had a crew of 4, and was armed with a low-pressure 88mm main gun with a 12.7mm machine gun and a 7.62mm coaxial LMG (seen mounted on the top). It had 75mm sloped armor on the front, 59mm on the sides, and 47mm on the back, giving it a total weight of 35 tonnes (39 tons). It had a 463hp diesel engine that gave it a top speed of 68kph (42mph) and an operational range of 229km (142mi).
lVn5mtJ.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Arc
Popular Military Songs in Faltsu:

Ech sinn e schlechte Weeër Friem (I am a Poor Wayfaring Stranger):

This song was composed in 1858 by a wounded Faltsish soldier named Félix von Frantz in a field hospital who was trying to comfort a physically disabled soldier that extremely distraught over being honorarily discharged due to his injuries.

Here is the song

Ech sinn e schlechte Weeër Frieme
Ech reesen duerch d'Welt mat wee
Awer et gëtt keng Krankheet, Striewen, nach Gefor
An deem helle Land, op dat ech ginn
Ech ginn dohinner fir mäi Papp ze gesinn
Ech ginn net méi dohinner fir ze schwammen
Ech ginn nëmmen iwwer den Himmel
Ech ginn nëmmen heem
Ech weess datt däischter Wolleke ronderëm mech sammele wäerten
Ech weess mäi Wee ass graff a géi
Awer gëllene Felder leie just viru mir
Wou Gott erléist wäert ëmmer schlofen
Ech ginn heem fir meng Mamm ze gesinn
An all meng Léifsten déi fort sinn
Ech ginn nëmmen heem
Ech sinn e schlechte Weeër Frieme
Ech reesen duerch dës Welt vu Wee
Awer et gëtt keng Krankheet, Striewen, nach Gefor
An deem helle Land, op dat ech ginn
Ech ginn dohinner fir mäi Papp ze gesinn
Ech ginn dohinner, net méi ze roamen
Ech ginn nëmmen heem

I am a poor wayfaring stranger
I'm travellin' through this world with woe
Yet there's no sickness, toil, nor danger
In that bright land to which I go
I'm going there to see my father
I'm going there no more to roam
I'm only going over Heaven
I'm only going over home
I know dark clouds will gather round me
I know my way is rough and steep
But golden fields lie just before me
Where God's redeemed shall ever sleep
I'm going home to see my mother
And all my loved ones who've gone on
I'm only going over home
I am a poor wayfaring stranger
I'm travellin' through this world of woe
Yet there's no sickness, toil, nor danger
In that bright land to which I go
I'm going there to see my father
I'm going there, no more to roam
I'm only going over home

Last edited:
Religions in Faltsu:

Tetist Messianism
Tetist_Messianism_Symbol.png
Overview:

Tetist Messianism is a small off-shoot of traditional (or normal) Messianism that a majority of people in Faltsu follow. Its main defining characteristic is that it has historically been pretty accepting of those in the LGBT+ community. This is because one of the main principals of Tetist Messianism is that all humans must be accepting of one another, and willing to work together towards a common goal. Once this is achieved, it is said that the Second Coming of Christ will occur as a reward for this accomplishment. One of the religion’s more interesting characteristics is that it has both an informal name for God (God or “Gott” in Faltsish), and a personal/formal name for God (Tet). It is not considered taboo to use Tet's informal name in vain, because it's basically just describing his position in the religious hierarchy. It is taboo however, to use his personal name "Tet" in vain. All of this is supported by Tetist Messianism's main religious text (besides the Bible) called "Tet's Schrëften" ("Tet's Scriptures" in Mercanti).

The Symbol:

The "Kräiz" as it's called, is the main symbol of Tetist Messianism, and is used frequently on religious related items. (Most of the time it will be just the cross symbol without the green outline for small stuff like jewelry). Instead of using the normal cross, Tetists use one where a right triangle-shaped piece has been cut off of the top left corner. The missing piece symbolizes the fact that humanity has not yet reached the criteria for the Second Coming of Christ (as mentioned above). It is said that once the Second Coming occurs, the missing piece will be placed upon each cross, completing it. A completed cross will then be presented to Christ for him to use as a catalyst to do his bidding.

More coming soon!

Last edited:
Less Important But Also Still Relevant People in Faltsu

David Jung (Yung)

Sex: Male
Race: Human
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 147lbs
Religion: Tetist Messianism
Spouse: N/A
Occupation: A waiter at Helen's Kitchen (a small family owned restaurant), and the personality behind Sam Borkman.

Bio:
To everyone who knows him in real life, he is just a kind-hearted and slightly soft-spoken waiter at a relatively quiet family owned restaurant in Denburg. To everyone he knows online, he's the popular Faltsish Evotainer known as Sam Borkman. He lives in a 15th story highrise one bedroom studio apartment in downtown Denburg.

image0.png

Back