-
TNP Nation
Kranostav
Discord
Tlomz
c5dfc9ce5452f2e444f968f996dd37e5.png

URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE DELEGATE
Good evening citizens and residents of The North Pacific,

I come to you bearing heavy news of an impending nuclear event that we cannot avoid. Beginning at 2:00 AM EST, of Sunday September 27th, we will be engulfed in an all-out war. For one full day, the entire landscape of NationStates will be changed. Alliances will be forged, enemies will be made,, and millions if not billions of lives will be extinguished. In order to fight this war, we need to muster all the strength we can possibly manage. It will not be easy; it will be a long, brutal fight, however, I believe that we can make it through this together. What I need from you now is your trust. More information will come as we begin our journey deep into this nuclear winter, however for now, I need you to get de-briefed below and head to your battle stations.
Nuclear Threat Assessment and Response Strategy
Time: ████ ██ ███

Sensitivity: Urgent

FOR PUBLIC RELEASE:
Good afternoon,

If you are just now joining us, please read the following materials to get caught up. I'm going to move quickly: N-Day Basics

During this event, we will be coordinating with a many of our allies and friends from around NationStates to create a faction. This faction will be called the Potato Alliance. Please move your puppets to this region as that is where we will be gathering and coordinating.

Before the event begins, read the following dispatches outlining rules you must abide by and faction guidelines:
Basic Rules
Faction Guidelines

Once you are up to speed, ensure you know where our communications will be taking place for the event, this discord link can be found below. Join and identify yourself as soon as possible.

Questions? I thought so, please read below:

Some other FAQs, after you've read those dispatches (please do read them!):

What happens if I don't participate?
Nothing -- you're not affected at all! (Well, really, nothing is permanent anyway no matter if you participate or not.) But we'd miss you a whole lot! This is one of the highlights of the NationStates year for many players.

How can I participate if I can't join the Discord?
First of all, join the Discord! If you are able to go to discord.com, create yourself an account, and follow the link above, do it! That's where all the action happens, because our onsite telegrams and Regional Message Board just aren't fast enough to coordinate real-time attacks and shields. Even if you stick to just the NationStates site at all other times of the year, make this event your special exception and get Discord for a day. Then you can just delete it again... until next year! But if, for whatever reason, it is impossible for you to access Discord -- our faction will make sure to post orders on our main faction page as well as on the Regional Message Board of the region The Potato Alliance. If you want to be notified each time an order is posted there, fill out this Google form:
I did N-Day last year. Will my nation’s specialty be the same again?
No. Each nation’s specialty resets each year — you’ll know what your specialty is once the event starts.

What if I want to help out by handling multiple puppet nations, but I don't have any created?
We’re past the point where new puppets can be made and used in the event (they have to have a certain amount of population), but don’t worry; if you don’t have enough puppets, there are plenty to spare! Our friends in Spiritus have an army of "puppetatos" (puppet+potato), puppet nations they've already created, and they’re lending some to us for the event! If you want to run more nations but don’t have the puppets to do so, get in touch with The Quiescent Platypus and he’ll get you set up with some puppetatos that you can use. Utilizing puppets can vastly improve our faction by swelling our numbers and making us a more daunting target. We can give out 5 or 10 puppetatos per applicant, so let us know how many you think you can run effectively and we’ll decide accordingly how many to give out.

We need as many people to participate as possible, if you have any questions or concerns please express them in the comments below or on discord.

Godspeed,
1175D1E3E27ABE45F40444604AB8FD9C.png

Back