-
-
-
TNP Nation
Kranostav
Discord
Tlomz
Mr. Speaker @St George,

Upon seeing both my and other citizens concerns regarding chewie's character and subsequent objections to the vote.

I am appointing @Gorundu as the new prosecutor for the court case "The North Pacific v. New Francois" pending approval from the RA. I apologise for the delay given the very weird nature of this situation.

The motion that will be put to the Regional Assembly if/when this reaches a vote is as follows:
The Regional Assembly confirms the appointment of Gorundu as Prosecutor in the case of "The New Pacific v. New Francois".

@Gorundu @TlomzKrano
I would welcome some commentary on this appointment and the case from both or either of you, as well some urgency in how this appointment goes.

@Gorundu @TlomzKrano
I would welcome some commentary on this appointment and the case from both or either of you, as well some urgency in how this appointment goes.
While I'm sure @Gorundu will be able to speak for themselves. I have personal experience with them both working with them as my Deputy Minister and as a fellow member of the executive council. They are a competent player who handles themselves professionally and will be able to perform perfectly adequately given the situation. I do invite everyone to ask any questions they'd like answered sooner than later so that we can get along with the trail without further delay.

I believe this is a rather straightforward case with all the necessary evidence being easily available. As a former Speaker I am familiar with the Legal Code, and I will consult previous cases in making decisions as Prosecutor. I'm confident in securing a conviction for this case.

Mr Speaker, could @Gorundu clarify his understanding of the elements of the alleged offence?
I would suggest that it is easiest for you to simply ask them specific questions or give them a scenario. As opposed to just generally asking vaguely about their understanding of concept elements.

I would suggest that it is easiest for you to simply ask them specific questions or give them a scenario. As opposed to just generally asking vaguely about their understanding of concept elements.
Mr Speaker, with all due respect to The Rt. Hon. Member Tlomz, asking about the elements of a specific crime is a rather specific question already. More specific than a scenario even.

Mr Speaker, could @Gorundu clarify his understanding of the elements of the alleged offence?
New Francois proposed a coup of TNP on the First World Order's Regional Message Board, with a plan (albeit unlikely) to execute this by winning the Vice Delegate election (in which they were indeed a candidate). They have a clear motivation - to change the "dumb RP laws", and messages in which they said "we can’t let tnp officials learn about this" indicate this is a serious attempt and not a joke of any kind. These are the elements of the crime, and can be easily proven through available RMB posts.

Seeing a motion and a second, this will go to vote at (time=1601326800).

Last edited:
Back