Daily Pile op thread.

Resident
-
-
TNP Nation
Discord
9003#5389
These daily piles are a fun way to get more involvement from many members of the NPA allowing for soliders to jump at any time not just during update and tag a region.

The NPA is engaging in a different style of activity that involves nearly daily ops those ops will be reported here to limit clutter in other forums.

The first of this op hit the following target:

Pliers:
[GEN] 9003
[COL] Robespierre

Last edited:
9/20/2020 Minor

Jumpers:
[GEN] 9003
[GEN] Gladio
[GEN] BluieGamer
[CPT] Owen
[PVT] Comfed

After some reviewing of documents it also would appear that @Comfed has successfuly meet the requirements and is hereby promoted to Private First Class. Congratulations

Last edited:
9/21/2020

[GEN] Gladio
[GEN] BluieGamer
[COL] Robespierre
[PFC] Comfed

Would you like to join us in these piles? DM/PM me to find out how its like updating outside of updates!

This is a great way to get involved with the NPA in a low commitment kinda way all you need is a free WA!

Last edited:
9/22/2020 Minor

[GEN] 9003
[GEN] Gladio

Would you like to join us in these piles? DM/PM me to find out how its like updating outside of updates!
Joni today, have jump today!

Last edited:

[GEN] 9003
[GEN] Gladio
[COL] Robespierre

If you would like to join the NPA also send me a message!

My apologies but these operations need to also be reported in NPA Deployment Notifications topic.

Per 7.6 35: We must present any deployments to the RA so that a system of checks and balances can occur, Seeing as these are tag raids and thus we already withdraw from the region immediately after the tag.

I can however see the confusion as to making it appear that these are occupations and I will take actions to change the op post. If you feel this is not satisfactory I encourage you to file an r4r as the wording in the legal code is rather vague, I will gladly work with you on this if its your desire.

These operations are just tag-raids
Per 7.6 35: We must present any deployments to the RA so that a system of checks and balances can occur, Seeing as these are tag raids and thus we already withdraw from the region immediately after the tag.

I can however see the confusion as to making it appear that these are occupations and I will take actions to change the op post. If you feel this is not satisfactory I encourage you to file an r4r as the wording in the legal code is rather vague, I will gladly work with you on this if its your desire.
My apologies - the use of the word 'pile' in the title led me to believe these were occupations.

[GEN] 9003
[CPL] Inven

lead_and_zinc_alliance
[GEN] 9003
[GEN] Gladio

[GEN] 9003
[GEN] Gladio

Last edited:
Back