she/her
Discord
Whatermelons#1111
sc.jpg

Condemn The Land Of Kings And Emperors
Category: Condemnation | Target: The Land of Kings and Emperors
Proposed by: Makdon | Onsite Topic

The Security Council,

Cognizant that the Land of Kings and Emperors (LKE) is the oldest currently active imperialist region, and of LKE’s consistent pretense that they are not truly an “invader” organization due to their imperialist ideology, despite their consistent and vile history of raiding and associating with raiders,

Appalled by the vast number of invasions that LKE has been responsible for throughout its long history, invading too many regions to comprehensively list, but including:

• Free Thought, which was occupied twice, the second time for a stunning 85 days, and was only freed through a Security Council liberation,
  • South Pacific, another region that LKE cruelly occupied twice, and committed an egregious act against during the second occupation, when over 1000 regional message board posts were suppressed, undoubtedly causing dismay and outrage among the natives,
  • Marxist Leninist Party, a raid in which the the LKE triumphed over the Defender Security Alliance, a victory which LKE has celebrated for years and has commemorated with other invasions,
  • Xedas, where LKE managed to rally the impressive force of 63 nations and repel multiple liberation attempts, a showing of LKE’s continued military activity and strength,
  • The Union of Red Nations, Hippiedom, Australia, Argartha, Zhe Intranational Communist, The Union, as well as many others,

Disappointed by LKE’s multiple attempts to invade the region of Moldavia, which were repeatedly rebuffed by the brave natives, who rated LKE’s invasions 37/60 and 35/60, respectively, and amused that despite their obvious defeat LKE continued to claim they had conquered Moldavia and that their emperor held the title of Voivode and Hospodar of Moldavia,

Reproaching LKE’s membership in and involvement with the United Imperial Armed Forces (UIAF), an imperialist military organization that perpetrated numerous acts of war against innocent regions and which contained the condemned region of The New Inquisition (TNI), and that as a member of this organization LKE was involved in many unjust raids,

Disgusted by LKE’s association and military involvement with multiple brutal raiding regions, such as DEN, the Black Riders, Lone Wolves United, Osiris, and The Black Hawks, some of which have been condemned by this body, with which they have committed many cruel invasions of regions, oftentimes entering with the raiding forces or piling on to support later, including but by no means limited to Hogwarts, The Soviet Bloc, Ixnay, Canada, the Coalition of Catholic States, Region Inc, Equestria, the Atheist Empire, Forest, Philippines, Westphalia, Iran, SECFanatics, Dharma, Capitalist Paradise, Concosia, North Atlantic, St Abbaddon, Christmas, Anarchy, Japan, and ASEAN,

Shocked by LKE’s military support for the Lazarus Khanate, a dictatorial regime that couped and occupied the region for an extended period of time and ejected many esteemed natives,

Dismayed by the war that the LKE, as a member of the UIAF, conducted against The Founderless Region Alliance (FRA) and The United Defenders League (UDL), stalwart defending organizations committed to protecting regions from menaces like LKE, and that this resulted in the sacking of many regions, such as the United Defenders League, Belgium, Middle Earth, Liberty Alliance, Scotland, Eastern Europe, and the Soviet Union, some of which had no or only tenuous connections to the FRA and UDL,

Rebuking in particular the raid of Slavia in UIAF’s war with the FRA, during which UIAF forces held the region for months despite the fact that Slavia was in the process of resigning from the FRA before the invasion took place, and as such LKE was knowingly holding an innocent, uninvolved, and active community hostage and using their war as an excuse for vile conquering,

Denouncing LKE’s involvement with the raid of The Rejected Realms that TNI perpetrated, in which Onderkelkia, then the emperor of LKE, seized the delegacy through a puppet state,

Aware that LKE used connections with Gatesville to leverage negotiations when Osiris was couped by The Dourian Embassy, and that this ultimately led to the liberation of Osiris, but recognizing that this extended the period during which Osiris was under outside control, that in this time notable natives were unjustly ejected and generally mistreated, that the negotiations resulted in the destruction of the Kemetic Republic of Osiris, replaced by an Osirian government that advocated for the invasion of other regions and rejected all FRA influence, and that LKE and the entire imperialist sphere used the situation for their own personal and political gain,

Hereby Condemns the Land of Kings and Emperors.
Note: Only votes from TNP WA nations and NPA personnel will be counted. If you do not meet these requirements, please add (non-WA) or something of that effect to your vote.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.
Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

[TR][TD] For [/TD][TD] Against [/TD][TD] Abstain [/TD][TD] Present [/TD][/TR][TR][TD]7[/TD][TD]15[/TD][TD]1[/TD][TD]3[/TD][/TR]

Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors was defeated 9,294 votes to 5,136 (35.6% support).

Last edited by a moderator:
While the Land of Kings and Emperors could very well be deserving of a Condemnation by the Security Council, the current at-vote proposal "Condemn the Land of Kings and Emperors" should not be the proposal to do so. The Condemnation in question is riddled with numerous factual errors and questionable writing decisions, and is an overall sloppily constructed proposal. These errors and questionable decisions include, but are not limited to, inaccurately citing occupations, spelling mistakes, exaggerating contributions to raids on Hippiedom and The Union, and using failed raids and association with major raider regions as significant arguments for a Condemnation.

For these reasons, the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends voting Against the at-vote Security Council proposal, "Condemn the Land of Kings and Emperors".

Last edited by a moderator:
non-WA against. If they don't want it then no. Raiding should not be something that warrants an unwanted condemn. (Gets into a separate argument about how at this point condemns are only/should only be given if wanted, but I digress)

If they don't want it then no. Raiding should not be something that warrants an unwanted condemn.
The resolution says much more than just 'they raided'.

I will give this from my 2 points of view, my POV as a TNP'er, and my view as a Europeian.

As a Europeian it is much more simple, we are treatied allies with LKE and if they don't want it I'm not voting for it.

As a TNP'er this refers to a region we have a NAP with, Osiris, as a "Brutal Raiding Region". Furthermore it heavily condemns the Imperialist ideology, which, to my knowledge, The North Pacific takes no specific issue with. Finally it references a couple of occupations that TNP was a member of, such as, if I recall correctly, St. Abbadon. I think that is sufficient for a nay vote. Furthermore many allies participated in the listed occupations.

Last edited:
I will give this from my 2 points of view, my POV as a TNP'er, and my view as a Europeian.

As a Europeian it is much more simple, we are treatied allies with LKE and if they don't want it I'm not voting for it.
Frankly we don't need to know the Europeian view here.

As a TNP'er this refers to a region we have a NAP with, Osiris, as a "Brutal Raiding Region". Furthermore it heavily condemns the Imperialist ideology, which, to my knowledge, The North Pacific takes no specific issue with. Finally it references a couple of occupations that TNP was a member of, such as, if I recall correctly, St. Abbadon. I think that is sufficient for a nay vote. Furthermore many allies participated in the listed occupations.
The resolution also condemns LKE for their part in TNI's invasion of The Rejected Realms, a region we have a treaty of alliance with, and their military support for the Lazarus Khanate, a coup regime of a region we also have a NAP with.

LKE is a region that fully merits condemnation for their history of actions opposed to the things we as a region stand for.

Frankly we don't need to know the Europeian view here.
Which is why I presented both. I personally have two views, and I present my personal views. I don't exactly know how you can say yes to something that directly calls out something TNP was a part of, but that is your personal view, you presented yours, and I presented mine.

Last edited:
non-WA against. If they don't want it then no. Raiding should not be something that warrants an unwanted condemn. (Gets into a separate argument about how at this point condemns are only/should only be given if wanted, but I digress)
How have we reached this point? No, really? If you do bad stuff, you get condemned. If it doesn't stroke your ego, that's your problem.

as a "Brutal Raiding Region"
Osiris raided and destroyed Politics Amino, wiped out the regional history (albeit unintentionally) and banned everyone. So yes, I think they are a brutal raiding region.

If it doesn't stroke your ego, that's your problem.
I was more saying this as a part of how the game itself treats condemnations, if it is a nation, your trading card rarity goes up and you get a badge, if you are a region, you get a cool badge and a special tag. I just don't believe they can be used for their intended purpose anymore. But as I said, I think that is mostly besides the point.

Except that LKE still sees it as the intended purpose (i.e. you're BAD and I'm not being sincere), and that's literally their own problem that they can't just accept that they did bad things to regions.

How have we reached this point? No, really? If you do bad stuff, you get condemned. If it doesn't stroke your ego, that's your problem.

Osiris raided and destroyed Politics Amino, wiped out the regional history (albeit unintentionally) and banned everyone. So yes, I think they are a brutal raiding region.
How do you unintentionally wipe out a region's history...?

How do you unintentionally wipe out a region's history...?
The raiders wanted to copy down the RMB and stuff into somewhere but "forgot" to do it. I don't buy it honestly but at least they didn't gloat about that part

The raiders wanted to copy down the RMB and stuff into somewhere but "forgot" to do it. I don't buy it honestly but at least they didn't gloat about that part
Usually my mistakes are in NS are ruining my residency streak or typing in the wrong ask for a card. Not sure how you can "forget" to copy down the RMB, etc. but to each their own.:shrug2:

Against. Is LKE condemnable? I definitely think so. But I don't find this condemnation convincing, and the writing isn't exactly strong.

I am switching my non-WA for to a non-WA against. There are many things wrong with this, and there are repeal hooks lying all over the place.

While I'm not necessarily opposed to a condemnation of LKE in theory, this proposal in particular doesn't really warrant support outside of raiderz bad, in my opinion.

• LKE occuppied South Pacific (the UCR) once, not twice (as the proposal claims)
  • According to the proposal, LKE led occupations of "The Union of Red Nations, Hippiedom, Australia, Argartha, Zhe Intranational Communist, The Union, as well as many others." LKE never led invasions of The Union (Albion) or Hippiedom (TBH). Agartha (not "Argartha") and Zhe Intranational Communist were not occupations; they were one-update tags. LKE only led occupations of Australia and The Union of Red Nations.
  • LKE has definitely led plenty of occupations. Why the author chose to inaccurately cite these particular ones is a mystery to me.

• According to the proposal, LKE "as a member of the UIAF" used wars against FRA and UDL as justification for "the sacking of many regions, such as the United Defenders League, Belgium, Middle Earth, Liberty Alliance, Scotland, Eastern Europe, and the Soviet Union, some of which had no or only tenuous connections to the FRA and UDL." However, UAIF was dissolved in March 2015:
    • LKE raided Belgium in January 2016
    • LKE raided Liberty Alliance in August 2015 (and Liberty was a member of FRA)
    • Soviet Union was a member of FRA
    • The United Defenders League obviously had no connection to UDL
    • That leaves Middle Earth, Scotland and Eastern Europe
    • Wasn't the March 2014 Scotland invasion a joint EIAF-NPA operation to celebrate the signing of the Albion treaty?

• LKE's war against FRA was instigated by FRA invading United Kingdom of Britain (founded by LKE) as anti-imperialism.

In general, I'm a bit confused by how the proposal was constructed. Why mention multiple failed attempts to invade Moldavia? Is LKE being condemned for incompetence? What's with the ratings? Is association with "brutal raiding regions" condemnable? We're associated with LWU, Osiris, and TBH- all "brutal raiding regions" according to this proposal. Why the inaccuracies in what regions LKE led occupations against? "oftentimes entering with the raiding forces or piling on to support later, including but by no means limited to Hogwarts, The Soviet Bloc, Ixnay, Canada, the Coalition of Catholic States, Region Inc, Equestria, the Atheist Empire, Forest, Philippines, Westphalia, Iran, SECFanatics, Dharma, Capitalist Paradise, Concosia, North Atlantic, St Abbaddon, Christmas, Anarchy, Japan, and ASEAN"- why is this in here?

Last edited:
While I'm not necessarily opposed to a condemnation of LKE in theory, this proposal in particular doesn't really warrant support outside of raiderz bad, in my opinion.

• LKE occuppied South Pacific (the UCR) once, not twice (as the proposal claims)
  • According to the proposal, LKE led occupations of "The Union of Red Nations, Hippiedom, Australia, Argartha, Zhe Intranational Communist, The Union, as well as many others." LKE never led invasions of The Union (Albion) or Hippiedom (TBH). Agartha (not "Argartha") and Zhe Intranational Communist were not occupations; they were one-update tags. LKE only led occupations of Australia and The Union of Red Nations.
  • LKE has definitely led plenty of occupations. Why the author chose to inaccurately cite these particular ones is a mystery to me.

• According to the proposal, LKE "as a member of the UIAF" used wars against FRA and UDL as justification for "the sacking of many regions, such as the United Defenders League, Belgium, Middle Earth, Liberty Alliance, Scotland, Eastern Europe, and the Soviet Union, some of which had no or only tenuous connections to the FRA and UDL." However, UAIF was dissolved in March 2015:
    • LKE raided Belgium in January 2016
    • LKE raided Liberty Alliance in August 2015 (and Liberty was a member of FRA)
    • Soviet Union was a member of FRA
    • The United Defenders League obviously had no connection to UDL
    • That leaves Middle Earth, Scotland and Eastern Europe
    • Wasn't the March 2014 Scotland invasion a joint EIAF-NPA operation to celebrate the signing of the Albion treaty?

• LKE's war against FRA was instigated by FRA invading United Kingdom of Britain (founded by LKE) as anti-imperialism.

In general, I'm a bit confused by how the proposal was constructed. Why mention multiple failed attempts to invade Moldavia? Is LKE being condemned for incompetence? What's with the ratings? Is association with "brutal raiding regions" condemnable? We're associated with LWU, Osiris, and TBH- all "brutal raiding regions" according to this proposal. Why the inaccuracies in what regions LKE led occupations against? "oftentimes entering with the raiding forces or piling on to support later, including but by no means limited to Hogwarts, The Soviet Bloc, Ixnay, Canada, the Coalition of Catholic States, Region Inc, Equestria, the Atheist Empire, Forest, Philippines, Westphalia, Iran, SECFanatics, Dharma, Capitalist Paradise, Concosia, North Atlantic, St Abbaddon, Christmas, Anarchy, Japan, and ASEAN"- why is this in here?
I'm inclined to agree with Cretox here, but...I think for different reasons. If this proposal exaggerates the scope of actions and contains information that is incorrect, then I would absolutely suggest that we suggest a No vote as a region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back