-
TNP Nation
Sanjira
Discord
Sanjurika
mofa_seal.png

Opening Address
September 13, 2020

Let me start by thanking @TlomzKrano for appointing me as Minister of Foreign Affairs for this term. As you can probably tell, this is my first ever Minister position and I’m super excited to get this term on the right foot! I’ve been a member of the Diplomatic Corps for about 2 years now, and have served as Deputy Minister for 1 year. I’ve seen the Diplomatic Corps change and grow throughout that time, and hopefully it can continue to grow with me as the Minister. As outlined in the campaign Tlomz put forth, the aim of this term is to form oversight committees to maintain the ambassador roster and to build on a two pronged UCR Outreach that will focus on both Foreign Affairs and World Assembly Affairs. Along with those goals, we must also work to maintain the World Factbook and be sure that newer ambassadors feel welcomed.

I’m excited to announce that @Owenstacey has agreed to continue to help update and publish the World Factbook. Something interesting that Owen realized after I had asked him to continue, is that Owen has served under 8 different Ministers of Foreign Affairs since he was first appointed as a Deputy. That, along with his previous experience as a Minister himself will be invaluable for this term.

I’m also delighted to announce that @Robespierre will also be joining as a Deputy Minister. Robes has shown a talent since joining TNP for learning quickly and exceeding expectations. My hope is that with him on the team, we will have someone to help out all around the Foreign Affairs office. Whether it’s helping to draft a release, or assisting in the distributions themselves, I’m certain that Robes will be a great addition to the team.

And finally, @Oracle is also joining our little band. Fresh off the Vice Delegate seat, there is no question that they have experience in administration. Oracle will be helping me in working toward our UCR Outreach goals and in managing our ever changing ambassador roster.

The team this term is full of experience and potential, and I believe that we can get a lot done if we set our mind to it. It’s my hope that the ambassadors will also be able to keep up the momentum and progress made last term in submitting the World Factbooks, while also communicating with their assigned regions. I’m extremely excited and hopeful for this term, and I am looking forward to working with everyone!

-Sanjurika

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't want to include this in the statement, but we currently need ambassadors for the following regions: Europeia, Forest, Gay, and TRR. If you'd like to take on a new assignment or get your first posting, be sure to post in this thread and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I’m very happy to see you serving in this role and pleased with the team you’ve selected going forward. I know you guys will do great, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back