Not open for further replies.

Nimarya

Chicken Overlord
TNP Nation
Nimarya
Discord
Nimarya#6961
moha_seal.png

Hello everyone! My name is Nimarya, and I’m happy to continue as your Minister of Home Affairs for a second round. Going into this next term, I want to focus on continuing to implement the changes that were introduced to Home Affairs last term, while also expanding our attention to areas of work that have been neglected. Additionally, I plan to establish a general schedule that will have us working towards the term’s goals at a steady pace. In order to help me achieve these things, I am appointing @Bobberino and @Arichia as Deputy Ministers for Home Affairs. I look forward to working with both of you, and please take your oaths!

First and foremost, I intend to keep up the pace of work that Home Affairs has had these past few months, with regular mentoring and lists released weekly. We will continue to utilize the Log and Data Viewer to record the work that is done throughout this term, and will use that data to distribute cards among the staff each month according to our new reward program. Besides that, however, I have the following goals for the term:

Revision and Drafting

The largest project I would like to undertake will be to update as many templates and posts as we can. Many of our templates are woefully in need of revision- some with broken links, some with wrong or outdated info, and some that simply could be better. On top of that, there are additional templates that need to be drafted from scratch for Ministries like Radio, that do not have any existing recruitment telegrams.

To begin tackling this project, I plan to work closely with other Ministers to plan and coordinate drafting the recruitment messages for their Ministries. We will start working to determine the best way to approach this, and you can expect to see updates as things develop soon.

Collaboration, Surveys, and Pen Pals

Home Affairs is designed to promote activity and integration in the region, and so I intend to be much more proactive in collaborative efforts with other Ministers and officials in TNP in order to promote different events and parts of the region. We will help plan and promote new Game Nights, whether for the Executive Staff, the Security Council, or both.

Surveys have proven useful tools for the region, and while Home Affairs didn’t release any last term, I think it’s time to resume, because letting the voices and ideas of those in the region be heard is crucial. With this in mind, I would like for Home Affairs to provide a few surveys to the region this term.
Finally, I also plan to finally focus more of my time and efforts on getting my experiment of the Pen Pals program going. Those of you who signed up last term can expect to receive assignments very soon!

I’m honored to be given another opportunity to work as your Minister of Home Affairs, and I am hopeful for what this new term will bring us. Thank you everyone, and let’s get started!

Sincerely,

Nimarya

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back