LRW For Speaker

Lord Dominator

Citizen
-
-
I present myself as a sacrifice to the needs of having contested elections.

My platform:
1. I understand what the job would entail, were I to be elected.
2. I will do said job, in particualr ensuring timely checks of citizenship applications.

Any questions? :P

If your goal were to sabotage the office and the region as Speaker, how would you go about doing this?

Suppose your plan was to coup The North Pacific. How would you go about executing that plan?

If your goal were to sabotage the office and the region as Speaker, how would you go about doing this?
Not have any Deputy Speakers, schedule votes to happen two years later (after eliminating the requirement in the Standing Procedures requiring them to be no more than 2 days later), and only check citizenship applications every 10 days or so (unless I need there to be more citizens for various reasons).
Suppose your plan was to coup The North Pacific. How would you go about executing that plan?
Get a lot of very trustworthy people together and engage in coordinated infiltration to take control of the government and security apparatus prior to couping, while attempting to secretly sabotage the influence levels of the average citizen in the meantime.

Back