Zyvetskistaahn

TNPer
-
-
TNP Nation
Zyvetskistaahn
Discord
Zyvet#9958
Dakota Sioux has filed a request for indictment, purporting to charge Prydania with "Banning unfairly and harassing me".

This is not a crime known to law, I would therefore reject it. A reasoned rejection is below.

Rejection of Indictment

Reasons drafted by Zyvetskistaahn and joined by Mall and Eluvatar.
Crime not known to Law

The indictment purports to charge Prydania with “Banning unfairly and harassing me”.

The Bill of Rights, in article 6, provides that “No Nation shall be held to answer for a crime in a manner not prescribed by the Constitution or the Legal Code.” The Legal Code, Chapter 1, clause 1 provides “No criminal case may be brought before the Court of the North Pacific against any resident for any crime not listed in the Criminal Code.”

“Banning unfairly and harassing me” is not a crime listed in the Criminal Code, so the Court cannot accept the indictment, by reason of the above provisions.

For that reason, the Court rejects the request for indictment filed by Dakota Sioux concerning Prydania. The request may be resubmitted only if significant changes have been made to address these reasons.

Back