TNP Nation
Cretox State
Discord
Cretox#0125
sc.jpg

Repeal: "Commend Evil Wolf"
Category: Repeal | Target: SC #168
Proposed by: Marxist Germany | Onsite Topic

Security Council Resolution #169 “Commend Evil Wolf” shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

The World Assembly Security Council,

Recognising Evil Wolf's efforts in combatting the spread of Nazism and Fascism,

Acknowledging, however, that Evil Wolf is a nation notorious for raiding and initiating coups,

Deploring Evil Wolf's more recent involvement in Lazarus, a region that it was commended for helping, in which Evil Wolf, other members of Lone Wolves United, and their allies, Aleister and Funkadelia, committed the following crimes:
  • Ejecting numerous native nations without a fair trial;
  • Establishing an autocratic regime led by its proxy Killer Kitty;
  • Making several changes, such as declaring Lazarus a "Khanate" and flying a flag derived from the colours and symbols of Lone Wolves United, followed thereafter by changing the World Factbook Entry to include the phrase "the Dictatorship of the Raider"; and
  • Appointing regional officers from the Condemned raiding region Lone Wolves United,
Decrying the actions of Evil Wolf that preceded and helped facilitate the aforementioned coup in Lazarus, which include allowing for the smuggling of foreign voters as part of a scheme to undermine the democratic process and lying to natives about preventing a coup from happening as part of the propaganda used to legitimise their coup,

Appalled by the contradiction arising from commending a nation that is the founder of a region condemned by this body in Security Council Resolution #74, Lone Wolves United: a region infamous for its coups in Feeders and Sinkers and which continues to raid and wreak havoc in undefended regions,

Observing that whilst the actions taken by Evil Wolf to destroy Nazi Europe were noble and greatly cherished by the NationStates community, they do not justify a commendation on their own as the invasion of Nazi Europe was merely another griefing activity to add to its list, as indicated by several leaked telegrams between the leaders of Evil Wolf and German Dragons, in which Evil Wolf's leaders admit that the attack on Nazi Europe was nothing more than an opportunity to raid and was not ideologically motivated,

Further observing that the target resolution contains factual inaccuracies, such as a mention of Killer Kitty having been delegate of Lazarus in 2006-2007 for two terms, which is incorrect, as Killer Kitty served its first term in 2005 and its second in 2006, and never served as delegate in 2007,

Recalling that the previous commendations of A mean old man and Sedgistan had been repealed after the former's involvement in a coup of Lazarus and the latter's lead of a coup in The South Pacific,

Dismayed by the actions of the commended nation in actively seeking to discredit attempts to warn natives of a coup in The East Pacific as 'lies' from 'conspiracy theorists', and the detrimental impact this had on attempts to prevent the crimes that were subsequently done, and

Discerning that the actions of the nation Evil Wolf, when considered, are not befitting of a commendation;

Thus, the World Assembly Security Council repeals Security Council Resolution #169, Commend Evil Wolf.
Note: Only votes from TNP WA nations and NPA personnel will be counted. If you do not meet these requirements, please add (non-WA) or something of that effect to your vote.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.
Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

[TR][TD] For [/TD][TD] Against [/TD][TD] Abstain [/TD][TD] Present [/TD][/TR][TR][TD]5[/TD][TD]16[/TD][TD]0[/TD][TD]1[/TD][/TR]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Repeal Commend Evil Wolf", the proposal that is at-vote in the Security Council, hinges nearly entirely on the somewhat flawed concept that the raiding of fascists ("fash-bashing") is not commendable. While this does seem to hold some merit at first sight, it fails to acknowledge a time-held precedent within the Security Council that fash-bashing is, in fact, commendable. This is the meat of the proposal, though there are a few more supplementary clauses that are largely non-compelling reasons for repeal. Among these are the claims that raiding that is unrelated to fash-bashing nullifies the rest of the proposal - this is not the case. What would've been more appropriate was an additional condemnation on top of the commendation. This may have been excusable, if there was a replacement condemnation drafted, but this was not the case.

For these reasons, the North Pacific Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends a vote against the at-vote proposal in the Security Council, "Repeal Commend Evil Wolf."

Last edited:
Against. EW should be recognized by the SC at least whether that's in the form of a commend or a condemn. Given there is no replacement, there is no support from me.

Against. Writing is iffy, there's no potential replacement, and it does a poor job of refuting the target's arguments and presenting more recent events.

Edit: Pulled already? Wow.

Edit 2: MG says he will resubmit tomorrow.

Last edited:
Against, only being done because :defenders:.

For. If the content of the repeal is correct, which it is afaik, I support.
Except the content is inaccurate. Lazarus didn't put EW on trial. In fact, they made him Guardian. The part about "conspiracy theories" was about LWU's involvement in the TEP coup, not about the coup in general. This is an important omission.
Proposal:
Observing that whilst the actions taken by Evil Wolf to destroy Nazi Europe were noble and greatly cherished by the Nation States community, they do not justify a commendation on their own, especially when the target nation frequently participates in griefing and destructive behaviour,
This is a very weak rebuttal.

The repeal is lackluster in content and weak in argumentation. Against.

A weak repeal effort, lacking in style or substance. A disappointing, if unsurprising, attempt to rip a badge away from a raider player by 10KI.
Hope nobody minds I came here to post, but I couldn't let this comment slide. Mall, I am going to make this as plain as day: MG is acting alone on this. He does not represent XKI, he is a private citizen and the resolutions he writes are his own projects. XKI as a whole has nothing to do with this, and I would appreciate it if people would stop conflating MG doing this as XKI doing this.

Hope nobody minds I came here to post, but I couldn't let this comment slide. Mall, I am going to make this as plain as day: MG is acting alone on this. He does not represent XKI, he is a private citizen and the resolutions he writes are his own projects. XKI as a whole has nothing to do with this, and I would appreciate it if people would stop conflating MG doing this as XKI doing this.
You have nothing to do with it, but you didn't hesitate to stomp in favor of the proposal, surprising no one. A proposal that repeats tired fash propaganda, gives German Dragons a shout out, and drones on about speculative accusations long since disclaimed by the regions allegedly harmed.
You can understand why people think 10KI is voting for simply because Wolf is a raider, even if you maintain that isn't actually why.

You have nothing to do with it, but you didn't hesitate to stomp in favor of the proposal, surprising no one. A proposal that repeats tired fash propaganda, gives German Dragons a shout out, and drones on about speculative accusations long since disclaimed by the regions allegedly harmed.
You can understand why people think 10KI is voting for simply because Wolf is a raider, even if you maintain that isn't actually why.
Can you explain to me how voting over 4 hours into the proposal being at vote is "stomping in favor of the proposal"? A stomp usually happens within the first ten minutes of a resolution at vote, such as what TNP, TP, and TSP did. My vote is decided by the majority of XKI in our forum poll, which is currently 6-0 in favor. Command also suggested a for vote, and I'm obligated to follow their orders due to being a TITO member. All of which you know very well.

Can you explain to me how voting over 4 hours into the proposal being at vote is "stomping in favor of the proposal"? A stomp usually happens within the first ten minutes of a resolution at vote, such as what TNP, TP, and TSP did. My vote is decided by the majority of XKI in our forum poll, which is currently 6-0 in favor. Command also suggested a for vote, and I'm obligated to follow their orders due to being a TITO member. All of which you know very well.
I actually don't know anything about how 10KI decides its votes these days, it has been a long time since I last campaigned on your forum. You're right, "stomp" was an exaggeration. That having been said, the proposal having the unanimous support of 10KI certainly reinforces my entire point.

Last edited:
I actually don't know anything about how 10KI decides its votes these days, it has been a long time since I last campaigned on your forum. You're right, "stomp" was an exaggeration. That having been said, the proposal having the unanimous support of 10KI certainly reinforces my entire point.
On-site voting within XKI shows 27.9% to be against the proposal at this point in time, which I believe disproves your point of total XKI support. Anyone against the proposal is very welcome to come to our forum and argue against it. Unfortunately I can't invite you personally though Mall, due to XKI policy against raiders :/.

On-site voting within XKI shows 27.9% to be against the proposal at this point in time, which I believe disproves your point of total XKI support. Anyone against the proposal is very welcome to come to our forum and argue against it. Unfortunately I can't invite you personally though Mall, due to XKI policy against raiders :/.
72.1% support amongst the 10KI proles and 100% amongst the leadership :P

That's fair enough, although I *think* I still have a forum account. Grub told me I couldn't have one, so I made one anyways awhile back and no one seemed to mind...

Last edited:
This is wrong.

Voting in favour would be a stack, not a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back