• NO

• PROBABLY

• PROBABLY NOT

• DUNNO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of that makes any sense.
Do you even know how the WA works? Are you familiar with the process needed to get a bill to vote?
And "ministries overlapping" to improve the forums? What? How? Collaboration? What sort of collaboration?

You just say things, but provide no real content.
process to get a bill to vote yes
you write a bill that is from the standpoint of the SC and doesnt mention NS as a game
then as long as it follows a few guidelines you need approvals
every WA nation votes on it

process to get a bill to vote yes
you write a bill that is from the standpoint of the SC and doesnt mention NS as a game
then as long as it follows a few guidelines you need approvals
every WA nation votes on it
Um...that's a very basic and naive answer. How do you plan on working with WALL and other regions to ensure our proposals get to vote?

And in what ways are we currently "not strong enough" in the WA?

Um...that's a very basic and naive answer. How do you plan on working with WALL and other regions to ensure our proposals get to vote?

And in what ways are we currently "not strong enough" in the WA?
because we have to wait for a resolution to get support before we can vote it in

I appreciate the show of support!
IRL makes that hard though. I'm going back to work tomorrow(!) and it's going to be crazy with COVID as it is (especially in this state).
If this were a normal year? I'd do it. As it is? Eh...I can't promise I'll be able to commit.

I do plan on running again in the future, just not for the following term.
I agree with you, lol
If I wasn’t in college right now, then I would’ve been able to find more time to get me more involved in government.
Good luck with work and irl.

I agree with you, lol
If I wasn’t in college right now, then I would’ve been able to find more time to get me more involved in government.
Good luck with work and irl.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back