Split from Cosmic Approach: A Campaign Series

from what I see, no one believes in me, or this guy, or anyone who is running for delegate (except the big guys)
You can't just drop out of the sky and expect to be elected Delegate. Other than the NPA, your best option for making yourself better known would probably be the Executive Staff (as @Arichia suggested). I joined ten days after you, and I have three government positions. Trust me, there isn't a conspiracy trying to keep new people out of the government.

what Can I join (for beginners)
also not the army, it will take my wa membership away and it doesn’t sound like such a minor club in a minor place.
Also, you don't even need to be a government official to help the region. It's true that government officials like Cretox do a lot, but through the staff, you can help in other ways. Mentors in Home Affairs help new people on the forums find their way and place in TNP. Home Affairs also get people to join the forums and participate in government and regional activities. WA Affairs lets you say what you think about new proposals. Other Ministries do even more for all us.

Back