-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
Circle-Frame-Transparent-Background.png

A DROP IN THE OCEAN 2
THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
Delegates from many worlds had come to a singular conference room adjacent to the Expo Hall. It was not entirely certain where this place was, or how they had gotten there. It almost felt like some sort of dream. Despite this, they all shared the knowledge that they had come together to discuss with each other; to discover more about other nations - and other worlds, for that matter; and to discuss the issues that their nations faced, among many other things. The conference had much potential, and could go anywhere. Now, the time had come to find out where.

Rahul Khanna banged his gavel. As the president of the conference's chairmanship committee, it was his duty to head and represent the committee when possible, and to start and end the conference. "On behalf of His Majesty and on behalf of the governments of the home nations of my fellow august committeemen, I welcome you all to this conference." he began. "Without further ado, let us begin the proceedings. I will first call the roll. Please state your name, your role in your nation's government, and your nation, as well as from which world you and your nation come from. After we have received five responses, we will begin; after which, if we have any new speakers, you may simply introduce yourselves before your response."

--------------------

OOC Note: All relevant information for the International Conference RP can be found in the ADITO 2 Discord Server's #intl-conference-info channel. Questions should be asked in the #rp-discussion channel.

Hi my name is Rose Green, a Skaraborgian ambassador from The Democratic Kingdom of Skaraborg. I am from Earth if I’m not wrong. Is there other worlds? This makes me curious...

i am Tonde tori the delegate of animu place we come from a island near japan anyway is internet here?my phone isnt working...

Last edited:
I am Comrade Rosa Ten! The ambassador from Comfed, on the planet of StrangeReal! Glory to the republic! Now, where can I drop off my baggage? I’ve been carrying them since I stepped off the shuttle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back