Ethnon
Discord
Marcus Antonius #8887

THE NORTH PACIFIC UNIVERSITY

COA5.png

"sequere Polaris"

PA-17441076-790x1024.png

Marcus Antonius - TNPU Chancellor March 2019 - May 2020, July 2020 -

Well this has been a bit of a whirlwind. No sooner have I cleared out the Chancellery. I am moving back in.

Firstly, I would like to thank @Wonderess for his efforts within these hallowed halls of the University and I wish him good luck at his new home in TEP, as their new Minister of Education.

Within the University there have been the usual fits of activity that have subsided almost as soon as they have begun, my efforts included. I am grateful that there are still forum members that will contribute to our knowledge database. It is my intention, once again, to try and maintain and encourage their efforts.

I have a great personal passion for history, music and the arts. This is reflected in my humble submissions. You will find my main activity in the Library with books and Radio Ethnon. That aside we must remember that the University was created for bringing education and knowledge of NationStates and The North Pacific to the populace of the region.

I am very happy to announce another addition to the Council, a well known citizen who needs no introduction, @El Fiji Grande.

I would like to thank our Council Member's, @Artemis, @Pallaith and our current Delegate and fellow Council Member, @Prydania, for their support and guidance in continuance to developing the University.

I would invite anyone who has an interest on any particular subject to get writing and post it in the relevant subforum.

Further staff appointments will be made, as and when there is a requirement, as my tenure progresses.

I have, as always, a real passion for the University to become a shining beacon in the minds and lives of the nations of The North Pacific.

"in victoria"

MARCVS ANTONIVS

Last edited:
Back