[Private] New Court, New Chief Justice

Just as a general regroup, do we have any items we'd like to pickup in our downtime?
Sorry for not responding earlier to this, RL things have been picking up a bit this last month and I have kept forgetting to do so.

I’d be grateful if we could take up the criminal rules amendments outlined here. I am also wondering, owing to recent experience, whether there would be value in setting out more fully the process for selecting defence counsel, though I am in two minds as I think the rules are actually sufficient if the relevant Justices read them.

No worries! How about we set up a time to jump in a VC for a few minutes to walk through things at a high level?

Sure thing. I think the best times for me would probably be between 8pm and midnight (BST) either tomorrow or over the weekend, but there is some scope for times earlier than that if more convenient.

Sure thing. I think the best times for me would probably be between 8pm and midnight (BST) either tomorrow or over the weekend, but there is some scope for times earlier than that if more convenient.
My excuse will be that it makes sense to include @Eluvatar in our chat. I'm free Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon (EDT).

Back