Split from The Commonwealth

Javas

Registered
Free Republic of Hong Kong, with the will of the People desires to join the Commonwealth to further enhance and deepen our ties with other nations of the world
Signed by
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Joshua Lee in the behalf of the people of Hong Kong

Hello, @Javas

I split your above post out of The Commonwealth thread. Just wanted to take a moment to explain why.

The North Pacific's forum roleplay community is isolated from NationStates. It's its own continuities and it has its own participation requirements. The vast majority of roleplay on our forum takes place on a world called Eras, and The Commonwealth is part of that world. To qualify for it, you first must qualify as an Eras RPer, which requires making a map claim. (You can find that here: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9189019/) Following that, there's additional requirements imposed by Syrixia, as the alliance is their creation. You'd have to work that out.

I will note that if you decide to participate and make a map claim, you are going to need a new nation name. We don't accept anything that 1. doesn't sound like a nation name (you're fine there) and 2. is a clearly obvious and easily identifiable real world reference (you're not fine there). We won't take a Hong Kong in Eras.

If you're interested in Eras RP, head over to the map claim thread and come up with something new. If you need help, reach out to me or head over to our RP discord. Let me know if you need the link.

-Sil Dorsett
RP Moderator

Back