[DRAFT] Condemn South His Majestys most loyal kangaroos

Freedomanica

Registered
Security Council

Condemnation

South His Majestys most loyal kangaroos

The Security Council,

Understanding the fact that many nations halted their regional relations with the Chicken overlords, and knowing that the founder, South His Majestys most loyal kangaroos was concerned and probably wanted to know why;

Disappointed that South His Majestys most loyal kangaroos, without even wanting talks and perhaps even receiving a reason why just wholly bans nations from the region with no hesitation and input of thought;

Saddened that nations within the region, upon leaving, are banned from the Chicken overlords once again with no reluctance bans nations from the region when nations departing regions are never a new thing to the game;

Disgusted by the superiority to just ban nations whenever the nation perceives as it wants and is using the capability with complete mishandling and negligence for why it is absolutely necessary to ban nations;

Knowing that a nation should be banned if the nation poses a threat to:

• the region’s security and WA Delegacy
  • The region’s social development on social platforms
  • The region’s well being
  • And the regions organized structure;

Shocked that nations knew that with the many embassies the region has, that the region should halt relations due to knowing that relations will not be as consolidated as originally hoped to, but South His Majestys most loyal kangaroos did not even ask or even contemplate the many reasons such as this that could have been in place;

Furtherly disgusted by the law in article IV of the regional constitution in which it prohibits nations with different ideologies to that of Chicken overlords which, in question, is extremely totalitarian and ignores the diversity of many nations and what each nation’s ideologies are;

Thus hereby condemns [nation=long]South His Majestys most loyal kangaroos[/nation]

Last edited:
It would be helpful if the proposal complies with all the number four rules, that, for me, is my number-one priority especially rule 4. c)

Last edited:
Good to see that you've returned! Unfortunate that you're still residing outside of TNP, however.

It appears that your proposal is legal, but that doesn't mean it's good. Even though their actions may not be ideal, the nation in question hasn't made a significant impact on the game, so the WA would be reluctant to recognize them in such a public manner. In addition, the two examples you cited, New Jakobly and Apostate, are problematic individuals themselves, and I, personally, as well as many others, I believe, would be happy to see them banned from as many regions as possible.

Good to see that you've returned! Unfortunate that you're still residing outside of TNP, however.

It appears that your proposal is legal, but that doesn't mean it's good. Even though their actions may not be ideal, the nation in question hasn't made a significant impact on the game, so the WA would be reluctant to recognize them in such a public manner. In addition, the two examples you cited, New Jakobly and Apostate, are problematic individuals themselves, and I, personally, as well as many others, I believe, would be happy to see them banned from as many regions as possible.
Thank you, Gorundu, I might stop working on the proposal and withdraw my intentions to submit.

Last edited:
Back