(Self-RP) Shutokou Battle Zero: Positive Inertia [Preview]

Inferno@Ryn

Registered
TNP Nation
Rynese Empire
Discord
Inferno~Ryn~#2138
(Due to time constraints, the release of SB0: PI's first part is having to be pushed back to the coming week. However, so as to not fall into the 'I promise I'm working on it' curse, I bring forth a little preview and summary of the plot, title included.)

首都高バトル Zero:正の慣性
Shutokou Battle Zero: Positive Inertia
A story of a Dejected Angel and the Infernal Wave of the C1

Intro 1:
When the dark corners of the night appear over the horizon, and as the sun sets on the vast stretches of the Rynese capital, the monsters of the night awaken. The call of The Shutokou is but too difficult to refuse, and as such, once the hour hand gives way to midnight, the roar of the beasts take over the metropolitan area. Hearts made of cast iron or aluminum, with intelligent electronic brains, these beasts, driven by those with no other place in life, those feeling dejected, those that have been given the infernal curse of knowledge, and those that simply wish to prove to the world, and then to themselves, that they can do it, are set free. Shutokou Battle Zero: Positive Inertia is a story that takes us into the minds and actions of Setsukou Kuroe and Victoria von Guevex-Östlanden, the Dejected Angel and Infernal Wave that rule over the Kanjyou/C1 Loop, keeping the peace between the many aspiring teams that attempt to make a name for themselves in the high-speed field of close quarters racing. From elevation routes to underground sections, sharp corners to long, sweeping turns, and the ever-present dividers on the run towards the Hackenplatz Junction are but some of the obstacles that they face each and every night that the expressways call upon them. Each having their background, and each pained by loss - greater or not - the both of them find one another at the time that they are, unconsciously, at their most miserable. And from such a fateful encounter, the inertia of their meeting sets way for their future.

Intro 2:
Two years ago, the Expressways went through an event that couldn’t have been foreseen, the racing culture they hold being shaken up, and the settled hierarchy of teams, slashers and finally the Devils team was brung near to collapse. An unnamed racer, whom disappeared just as he appeared - out of nowhere - was capable of defeating most if not all racers that were there. Leaving the Speed Angel - Setsukou Kuroe - in a flaming defeat, as her vehicle’s engine blew during their encounter. After some rough weeks, the now Dejected Angel restarted her career on the streets, eventually able to grasp her position as a member of the 13 Devils once more. Over the course of a year, the Expressways returned to what they once were, and though some teams did not survive their defeat, some managed to prosper after this unnamed, unknown figure departed. Yet, a new racer - a known tuner with a knack for high-power, high-risk-high-reward cars began to race on the Kanjyou loop, and though their encounter was fated, Kuroe was capable of putting of their inevitable battle. However, in her own attempts to create a gap in the rankings of the 13 Devils, an unexpected Déjà vu moment, and a battle that she was forced to accept, would bring forth a new fate for the Angel of C1.

Planned Arcs:
1. - Battles upon the New Belt Line (OG: 'Battles on the Shinkanjyou')
2. - Rebirth on the Souryuu (OG: 'Limits Broken')
3. - Reappearance of the Speed King
4. - Three Rotors, Two Liters
5. - Ignition on the Wangan Line

Hopefully I get some more time to work on this, as I'd like to ensure that the first posts of 'Battles upon the New Belt Line' are released more or less at the same time to provide a coherent, uninterrupted reading.

Back