Kayla O'Mara (Self)

OOC Note

This used to be the Oclusia RP known as "15th", but I felt that I wanted to write something for Nirey. For this reason, I came up with "Kayla O'Mara". So, enjoy :p

Last edited:
Liam walked out of the locker room from his early morning workout. He made sure that he showered up quickly before walking out of the facility to the shop across the street. He walked into the door with a smile on his face. The Nirish Day of Love was today and he wanted to make it the best he can for his girlfriend. He walked into the small shop and immediately regretted it. The smell of fresh perfume mixed with the scent of flowers sent him into overdrive. He tried his best to shake off the scent of the place, but he found such a task impossible. "Why do they make these places smell so funny..." he thought to himself as he went down the aisle of cards and flowers. He skimmed past many. "They must be perfect..." he said to himself as he continued to scroll past several cards. Why must they make several cards? Different styles. He found one that he thought that she'd like the card. Then, he walked down the aisle of flowers. Nerves that he never felt before filled his head.

There were many types of flowers. Petunias. Roses. Violets. Sunflowers. He had absolutely no idea what to get because he never had gotten her flowers before. He remembered that she liked flowers, but he couldn't remember what type. He called over a lady. "Ma'am?" he asked, "I'm having a dilemma here..." he said drawing her over. "So, you know how today is Day of Love?" he asked. The woman nodded with a small laugh. "So, what kind of flowers would you recommend me getting my girlfriend?" he asked. The woman smiled and called her daughter over. The woman explained the situation to her daughter. The girl smiled before she walked him over to a beautiful couple of roses. He picked them up and smiled. "Perfect. Thank you! What's your name?" he asked her. The girl shook his hand, "Kayla O'Mara," she said with a smile. She wrote her email on his wrist before she turned to him. "Email me later," she said as she went away.

Liam smiled and grabbed a box of chocolates. He went to the checkout. "All of my check..." he said to himself as he took the roses and the teddy bear with the card and the box of chocolates to school. He walked through the gates to find Jade. However, the first sight of her, he regretted everything he saw. He dropped everything and sank to his knees. He buried his fists beneath him and allowed everything that he had to fall to the ground. "Is this what all of this was for?" he asked himself as he looked over. Tears began to fill up his eyes and a new feeling of not anger or sadness, but wonder fell over him. Jade continued to kiss Ted, his best friend. When they finished their kiss, Ted gave her a card and flowers and she kissed him on the cheek once more. What was wonder turned to anger.

Liam stormed over and swung his fists once. Twice. Thrice before pinning Ted against the lockers. A loud bang of the lockers in the open outdoors rang. The attention turned to them. "Ted, you fucking snake!" Liam shouted. He was on the verge of tears by this point. He didn't want to look weak. He threw him to the ground. He turned to Jade. Tears in his eyes. "Hey, man... I know you're upset..." Ted said. "It just happened..." he said. Liam ignored him. "I won't tell Coach or anyone in Kyle University... Your commitment is safe. I understand why you are mad... But just because your girlfriend and I love each other doesn't give you the right to hurt me or her..." that struck a nerve. He twisted and snapped towards Liam. "Don't you mean MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND?" He shouted, "I can't believe you... You... You... You..." he stuttered.

"I what?"

"YOU STUPID DIRTY, DOUBLECROSSING PIECE OF SHIT!" he shouted as he lifted his fist, ready to swing. It was caught by Kayla, who wrapped her arms around him. "Liam... Please calm down..." she said. Liam turned to tears as he took Kayla's arms off of him. He walked over to Jade. She began to speak, tears in her eyes. Liam raised his hand. "Save your apologies... I just gotta know..." he began as he began to stutter with tears in his eyes, sadness in his voice. "How long has this been going on..."

"What?"

"You've been creepin' 'round on me while you're callin' me, baby..." he said,

"I'm sorry!" she cried,

"How long has this been goin' on? You've been actin' so shady... I've been feelin' it lately, Jade..."

"2 months..." she said with fear,

Liam shook his head, "I'm gonna win you back..." he said as he walked away to class as the crowd dispersed to class.

Last edited:
Liam stood with anger in his eyes as he recited the national anthem. The whole situation that had unfolded the morning before had taken a drastic toll on him and he was starting to feel the effects. He began to stare at Jade, who had a look of embarrassment. He continued to glare at her before it appeared that she noticed. She gave a nervous smile. This angered Liam even more. He began to scribble a note that would be sent to the back of the classroom towards Jade. He huffed. He puffed. He scribbled. He scrambled. He put the final touches on the note and he crumbled it up and chucked the paper right at the absent-minded Jade. Right as she pulled out a pencil, she was hooked right in the dome by the paper.

The paper fell right in front of her as she began to open the note. Hope in her eyes turned to disgust. She gave him a death glare. Liam tried to dance around her gaze, but he couldn't resist it anymore. He gave in and looked right into her hazel eyes. That disgust in her eyes turned into sadness as she mouthed a single word to him. "Why..." This allowed Liam to begin to smirk. "Because you're a cheating scoundrel..." he mouthed to her clearly. Jade started to cry as tears began to fall from her eyes in pours. He smirked before he turned his eyes to his friend right next to him who happened to get a text from Jade's friend, Tess. "Dude... Why? That's not cool..." Liam stared into his eyes. Anger started to emerge out of the falsified-happiness he felt.

"You're fucking with me, right? You have to be..." he almost laughed,

"Liam, you don't call someone that..." he said,

"She's a fucking hoe... Not only did she cheat on me, but she did that shit for months on end without telling me..." Liam scolded, "So, get your facts straight before you begin to accuse me of wrong-doing..."

Jade started to bawl. "Keep crying, you pig!" he shouted to her drawing a deafening wave of scolding from the class. Jade sat there with more tears falling. Her mouth agape. Nobody had treated her like this before. Especially not her ex-lover. Waves of scolding came towards Liam.

"How can you be so heartless?"

"Isn't that your girlfriend? Go comfort her!"

"She deserves better than you!"

"You don't care about her!"

Then, a new voice, "SILENCE!" Mr. Cawdrige shouted, "Liam... Jade... Step outside... Now..."

"But-"

"NOW!"

Jade began to play with her thumbs as she kept on crying to the delight of Liam. As she stepped out, Liam trailed behind her and swiped his feet a little making Jade lose her balance. Swiftly, he intercepted her unbalanced self and body-slammed her into the nearest locker making her grunt in pain and falling to her knees. "Dude, what the he-" the door was shut. Jade managed to pick up her stress ball and get back on her feet and stood 6 feet away from Liam who smirked at her bruised knee. "Both of you need to stop. You are disturbing my lesson. With that said, I'm going to give you 5 minutes to settle any dispute out here..." He turned his heel and went back into the classroom. Jade stared at him. Now, it was her turn to argue.

"What is wrong with you!" she shouted. Liam yawned. "What does hurting me emotionally and physically do for you!" she shouted, "I loved you! I cared for you when nobody else di- Liam, stop disrespecting me..." Liam cupped his hand to form a mouth and he was moving its "mouth" up and down when she was talking. He moved his own mouth up-and-down and his head side-to-side. "Liam! I'm trying to express how I feel!" she shouted, "Look, I'm sorry! I just... love Ted... I hope you understand..." Jade was finished. Liam stood up. "Oh, I understand. I understand one thing..."

"What's that?"

Mr. Cawdrige walked out of the classroom to hear four uncivilized words; "You a fucking bitch!" Liam yelled.

"Liam!"

"What did you just say to her?" Mr. Cawdrige practically yelled at Liam

Liam looked at him smugly. "I said, and I quote..." he turned to Jade. Made the same hand movement. "You. A. Fuckin'. Bitch!" he said louder as he shoved her out of the way as he walked into the classroom. Mr. Cawdrige had a strong look of disgust across his face. Liam took his seat despite the glares from his fellow classmates. He received a text from his good friend.

"Dude, what the hell?" the text read,

"She cheated, I get revenge," he responded as he placed his phone in his back pocket.

Jade walked back into the classroom. Tears glossed throughout her eyes. Liam paid no attention to her. Mr. Cawdrige gave him a strong glare. Liam glared right back as they got into a stare-off. Mr. Cawdrige backed down and went back to teaching his lesson. The bell rang and Liam got out of his seat. He walked towards the door and ignored the stare from Cawdrige and waited for Jade to almost leave before he shoved her into a locker and walked away. Jade ran after him. "Dude? Why?"

Tears kept falling. "Figure out why you cheated on me before you talk to me again..." He turned his heel and walked away.

"What the hell was that, Liam?" He felt a tap on his shoulder before he promptly turned around. He saw Kayla staring at him with tears in her eyes. He tried to be cold. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. "Fuck..." he said to himself. He looked at Kayla as she kept tugging on his arm. He had to tell her... He had to explain... He had to give her an answer. He can't say no.

"I... I was cheated on and I overreacted..." he said,

"I'm sorry this happened to you, but violence isn't the solution that you or your reputation want or need."

"I know..."

Liam and Kayla continued walking around. She placed a hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down. He took a deep breath before a tear fell. Never once had he cried before. He feared no one and was intimidated by no one... No man could get him to cry. "Let it out, Liam..." Kayla said. He tried to avoid it, but he couldn't. He ignored his anger, sadness, and fear for too long, and it came to a boiling point. Kayla guided him to a quiet, tranquil place in the school where nobody could see them. There, she put her hands in his and looked him square in the eye. "Liam, for fucks sake... Start crying. I know you've been holding in your pain for years..."

That did it. Liam began to cry... Tears fell in pours. The anger? Washed away... The pain? Didn't exist once more... The sadness? It was evident. Kayla wrapped Liam in a hug and they stood there for as long as they both needed. Kayla patted his back off and on... The pain was coming out one way or another. "It's okay, buddy... It's okay..." Kayla soothed.

Liam wiped off his tears, and thanked Kayla. He gave her the prayer gesture and went across campus. Trudging, he went to his next class. Kayla pulled him aside. "Don't retaliate... Just breathe..." she said to him as anger filled his eyes. He knew she was right. He merely nodded, and went on his day. He kept his head down, it's what he's always done out of his own embarrassment... And waited for the class to start up once again. Mr. Bungleberry came to the classroom and silenced his students as if he needed to do that... Everyone was quiet.

"Class, open up your books to page 116. We have a lot of reading to do..." he said sharply. The class groaned, they all dreaded reading. Liam kept his head down and opened up his book. He snuck a glance towards Kayla. She looked right back at him. They each gave each other a small smile, and went back to their work. "Liam! Can you read lines 16-25, please?"

He was startled. "Oh! Uh... Triangle?" he guessed, drawing a laugh from the class. He shook his head of embarrassment. "Were you listening to anything I said?"

"Yes."

"Then, read."

He did as he was told and read the lines of the book. He was still very embarrassed... He shook his head as he received a note. He opened it, and unfolded a triangle drawing with the words "this is you". He looked at Kayla, who looked as if she was laughing her head off. He smiled and shook his head, and wrote another note, "Imma hit you back in a minute..."

She stuck her tongue out at him, and Liam began to chase her around. She giggled as she fell down. Liam picked her up and spun her around a few times before he put her down and began to look into her eyes. "Why?" he asked,

"What?"

"Why are you friends with me? Why do you care so much?"

She smiled and wrapped an arm around him before she looked out at the field. "Well... Because I know the pain that you're feeling right now, and I don't think it's fair for you to be going through all of that... And plus... I think you're kinda cute." She said as she placed her head down on his shoulder. He smiled lightly before he ran his fingers through her hair lightly. Stroke... Stroke... Stroke... Stroke after stroke.

"We have to go to class-"

"Shhh... Just enjoy the moment," Kayla said lightly with a smile on her face.

Back