Status
Not open for further replies.

Pallaith

TNPer
-
-
-
-
VKAxt7vS-QZnJFhOG-4orIWTDMxjV-CcqNzGoNqgoXthUMxHPoAbPUE1w8D85CuSR5nDi1gt4WsahLkhx-n9Seuf2sb2f4vk1ibOzVjZj1r32AvICXOHU-gP4Eq0VnFSC9uU-HU_

June Report
June 6, 2020

Our first month has flown by, but there was plenty to keep us busy. In addition to our ongoing internal projects, the ministry helped the delegate reiterate our recruitment policy for sinkers and our commitment to fighting fascism with our Civil Defence Siren. There were some much-needed updates to our foreign diplomats list, as well as the completion of the previous administration's NAP with Lazarus, which, last minute drama notwithstanding, we are pleased to see was passed by the Regional Assembly. We hope that this can be the start of additional discourse and building up our relationship with Lazarus.

One of our first goals was to make sure our roster of diplomats was refreshed and I am pleased to say this was done. We expect to make further updates periodically throughout the term, but there shouldn't be any updates this large.

The following are the new appointments that have been thus far in our diplomatic corps (8 of whom received their first assignments):
@TlomzKrano has been appointed to 10000 Islands
@Beleriandas has been appointed to Canada
@Cretox State has been appointed to Lone Wolves United
@Inte Kok has been appointed to Spiritus
@Armandlandia has been appointed to The Allied Republic
@Chinar has been appointed to The East Pacific
@Pakchi has been appointed to the Union of Democratic States
@Haven has been appointed to United Kingdom
@Middle Vers has been appointed to Wintreath
@Tomb was appointed to the Land of Kings and Emperors, but has since CTE'd

The ministry has updated our roster of diplomats, dismissing those who have since left the region or the game, and accepted 12 newcomers to our staff: Makris, Pakchi (assigned), Haven (assigned), Beleriandas (assigned), Tanush, Inte Kok (Assigned), Cretox State (assigned), Miravana, saintpeter, Neushwanstein, Javas, unavailable2, The New Cordian Empire, King Arthur I

I am also pleased to report the progress we have made on the World Factbook project. We have completed our entries for The West Pacific and The Black Hawks, and are nearing completion on Spiritus, Gay, Forest, The Pacific, and South Pacific. We have also worked on incorporating more direct review from the subject regions rather than relying entirely on the ambassador reports. Progress has been hampered a bit by subsequent events, but we're hoping to get back on a regular track with this in the days ahead.

The most long-term of our goals this term is the UCR Outreach Program. While we have begun to lay the groundwork for this, it is too early to really see the kind of results we are hoping for. Tlomz has been interviewing various regional leaders to determine their goals and willingness to get involved. So far, Free Nations Region has shown the most interest and has the best relations with us of the regions approached. As we form these relations with the UCRs, they will be added to the list, and we are still very much at a point where additional help or suggestions can improve the program. Our ambassadors assigned to these regions would be the primary source of that assistance, but to even get there we will need to establish those relationships, starting with our forum embassies. As our options for participating regions expand, we will have a charter formalizing the program with all regions currently interested in participating. Our focus is on stable regions who will be around for our partnership to have actual results and benefits for both regions. Our diplomats' evaluation of these regions is a major part of that process, and will cause it to unfold slowly over the course of the term. If anyone is interested in assisting with this, whether you are currently part of the FA staff or not, you can reach TlomzKrano on the forum or Tlomz#1590 on Discord.

While we are in a new month, the first month of this term has not quite finished yet. I am optimistic that the next time I report on our progress, we'll have made greater inroads with our big projects. This will include the project that this ministry is assisting with, TNP's hosting of RaiderVision 2020, which will really take shape in the next couple of weeks. I am impressed with the drive and interest some of our new ambassadors have shown, and believe even more that we have the right people to further transform and enhance our diplomatic corps. For my part, I will make a greater effort to engage with the reports they make and draw more connections to our ongoing World Factbook, which when completed should greatly enhance those reports and guide our ambassadors. Thank you to the staff, welcome to the new guys, and keep up the good work.

-Pallaith

What are the specific tasks to do *in the coming 3 months) of the UCR outreach program? What role, if any, will the ambassadors play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back