what's under your ctrl v

I do not play games, but will leave negative feed Back for the shit

:lol: Disclaimer: this was not something I said. This was sent to me from a crazed customer.

Attention parents and grandparents of young children. Gerber Life®️ is accepting applications for their affordable grow up plan! The grow up plan gives your child $10,000 dollars in whole life insurance protection now, and doubles automatically to $20,000 dollars later, at no extra cost! Free information will be sent to parents and grandparents who call now! Don’t wait, help give your child a head-start, for just pennies a day! Don’t wait, call now for free information. Call 1-800-829-8866. Call now!

Brushing aside condemnation from Western powers, China’s leader, Xi Jinping, called his policies in Xinjiang a “totally correct” success, and vowed more efforts to imprint Chinese national identity “deep in the soul” of Uighurs and other minorities.

1. The Forest. This is arguably the most dangerous area in the dungeon. Not only do many of the ravagers hang out here, but there is also a zombie and a skeleton spawner. The zombie spawner is in a graveyard. Next to the graveyard is a forest. The forest leads into a small desert and a lake area. The center of the lake area is a tower with the skeleton spawner on top and a staircase leading to an ice mountain. Aurora Bearealis (a polar bear) lives in the mountain. This is the only area of the dungeon in which they can legitmately get armor from the skeletons and zombies. Since there's many ravagers hang out there TangoTek made a ravager loop back system that brings the ravangers to the nether fortress area.
how did that end up on CTRL-V

287 men went to mow,
Went to mow a meadow,
287 men and his dog, Rufus!
Went to mow a meadow.

Back