proposal creatures

hokkadio

shinjuku
that in eras there are people who have wings and or other parts of animals like a fox / wolf tail and ears

did in my post at https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9027432/3#post-10318326 what my leaders looked like, in pictures of those creatures (looked at some of what their leaders looked like and saw some of them look like dragons or elves )
and was asked to make a proposal here if that kind of people could live here in eras

so can people with wings and or other parts of animals like a fox / wolf tail and ears live in eras?

Andrenne has also mentioned his disapproval. Stating there is no real reason stated here to overturn the previous ruling.

I will reiterate what Yalkan has already said in my name (I couldn't post myself at the time for personal reasons). Conclave Ruling #3 covers this topic and your proposal has not offered any reasoning as to why it should be an exception to this ruling. As of this time we will not be making an exception for this. This was a unanimous decision. If you would like to go into full detail on why you think we should; we will gladly hear it out. Please make sure any further proposals made are done in a clear and concise manner. Thank you!

Last edited:
why can Darcania have dragons and Artemis have elves?

and why should not people who only have animal ears, tails and or wings then live on eras ?

what kind of creatures are all approved ?

Hello. I am not Conclave, but I am lead RP moderator. As such I work with the Conclave on these issues. I wanted to answer some questions you had.

why can Darcania have dragons and Artemis have elves?
Artemis doesn't RP. So I have no idea what you're talking about there. As for dragons?
Darc created a very detailed history of dragons, a write up of how they function in Eras, how they interact with human society, etc...
He put in a lot of work to make dragons acceptable.

and why should not people who only have animal ears, tails and or wings then live on eras ?
In contrast your proposal both runs up against a previous ruling and isn't very well thought out. Whereas Darc took great pains to work out how dragons would fit into Eras? You have just said "I want people with animal ears, tails, and wings because I want them." I'm sorry. You don't get to cite approval of someone else's hard work to justify your own shoddy proposals.

All you've done is said "I want X, Y, and Z" and put in no work to explain why the previous ban on X, Y, and Z should be overturned or how X, Y, and Z would fit into Eras as a whole. Eras has some fantasy elements, yes, but we do strive to keep things from being too crazy. We're not keen on opening the floodgates on people with animal tails and wings and ears just to make a segment of the anime fanboy crowd happy.

Back