Coronation

unavailable2

A normal person
After the death of king Mikhail Konsorv I, Crown Prince Mikhail Konsorv II is coronated as king. Big celebrations held in Parlask. 100 nobles invited and televised all over Pasalva. King Mikhail II says, "Its a very sad day as my father and Former King Lt. Mikhail I died so now I am honoured to be coronated King. I will do great for Pasalva, it will become an industrial power." King Mikhail II takes first decision of making factories in non-residential areas. Factories also now need to follow environment protocols.

gk2BLQU.png

बलय कलतोगन्
BALAY KALATOGAN
Ganatrastadt

His Majesty
Mikhail Konsorv II
King of Palsava
Parlask

Dear Your Majesty:

It is deeply regretful to know the death of His Late Majesty King Mikhail Konsorv. I would like to offer the condolences of the Lawstoner republic, its citizens and myself, to you, the Palsavan royal family, and the Kingdom of Palsava. Please accept our heartfelt sympathies as we would like to join you in your grief. I hope our support shall help assure you in your untimely accession.

We would like to congratulate Your Majesty in your coronation as the new King of Palsava. The Palsavan people will need your wisdom and guidance as your reign begins. We wish you all the success in your efforts to bring prosperity to Palsava and may such future endeavors yield plenty to achieve whatever you desire for your people. Like most noble and generous kings of the past, we are confident you can deliver the promises you made.

We also would like to commend Your Majesty in your commitments to the environment in relation to industrial development in Palsava. The security and well-being of our fellow countrymen and our children, and their children, and their children's children, are tied to the destiny of this world. We must do our best to take care of the world we live in. At least until we have made enough scientific progress to colonize other worlds. Otherwise, it is the only home we have.

For now, may it please Your Majesty to know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and the Palsavan people.

Hochachtungsvoll,

mZzmO9t.png

Rajesh L. Galang
Präsident der Lawstoner Republik

Last edited:
His Majesty
Mikhail Konsorv II
King of Palsava
Parlask

Dear Your Majesty:

In behalf of the Federal Government of Filipos and its people I would like to extend my deepest sympathy for your loss. We pray for the eternal repose of the late King.

Also, I would like to congratulate you for being crowned as the new king of your kingdom. I am looking forward to your great ruling in your Kingdom.

Thank you very much!

Sincerely yours,

CJ. DEFECTIVES
LEADER, Federal Republic of Filipos

Back