Felis' Flag Contest (Prize: Appreciation)

Felis

TNPer
I've been in the process of making an array of flags for my nation Bashime, why? Because it's a diverse federation of 10 different countries within. However one of these, called Nippur, are particularly important is it is the world's largest city and also the only city-state of the federation. It also houses the capital buildings of the federation. This means I want it to have some special treatment, a flag better than what I could produce (since I'm just using FlagMaker as of present :P) and my idea for this is to pit you all against each other ;)!

What do you need to do:
Create a flag for the city of Nippur! This is largely open-ended but:
- Consider that Nippur is based on the idea of ancient Mesopotamia (Sumer/Babylon/Assyria) in the modern-day.
- Consider that this is for just a city, but a very large one at that!
- Consider that Bashime as a whole owes itself to three enormous rivers, two of which converge where Nippur lies.
- Otherwise, there's no other guidelines!

What do you get:
Literally nothing, this is just a wordy charity project and attempt to get some community activity but I'll love you forever. Although for those who 'lose', your flags might be use-able for other things by myself, yourself, others son work goes to waste :)

How long do you have:
Until I get bored of waiting, assume around 3 days.

Last edited:
E9u6LA7.png

let me know the number of any you wish to use, so i can give you the full image.

LXQ2tkg.png

The wait has ended:
Haven's last flag wins!

However, that's not all: Haven's third flag, Kyle's first two flags, and BB's flag will all be used for city districts!
I've noticed Hokkadio's are just taken from real political parties but I do concede that knowing where they're from is very useful for future iconography.

Thank you to all who partook :)

Last edited:
A wonderful choice - well done @Haven. As I observed this contest's entries come in his automatically stood out to me, in particular the three ones on the right. A fitting banner for one of the largest cities in the world!

Back