-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Gorundu
Discord
an_dr_ew
Note: This issue will cover two months, from the end of March to the end of May.
SectionAuthorSubmitted
Elections Report - April Vice Delegate Special and May GeneralHaven
gGXHF2D.png

Regional Assembly HighlightsRobespierre
gGXHF2D.png

North Pacific Army BulletinPierce
gGXHF2D.png

World Assembly DigestTBD
gGXHF2D.png

The Spotlight 28 - InterviewTBD
gGXHF2D.png

[tr][td]

All sections, once claimed, are a commitment by the author to complete and by default are recorded as a Work In Progress (WIP) article.

All sections due by May 25, 2020, with an expected publication date of June 1. If possible, post a draft as soon as possible and update until publication if needed.

(If you are interested in writing one of these articles but are unsure how they are to be written, feel free to contact the Minister for advice.)[/td][/tr]

Last edited:
I would like to take the World Assembly Digest but since I am new, I would need some guidance. I would also be happy to assist with other sections that are already taken.

I would like to take the World Assembly Digest but since I am new, I would need some guidance. I would also be happy to assist with other sections that are already taken.
Sorry for not noting this on the table, but the Deputy Ministers have already sorted out the WA Digest. I could put your name down for the next one, if you'd like.

Sorry for not noting this on the table, but the Deputy Ministers have already sorted out the WA Digest. I could put your name down for the next one, if you'd like.
Okay. I would not be able to do TNL in the beginning. I thought TNS might be a easier slope to climb.If there is an opening in this one, please notify.

Back