TNP Nation
Trondstorm
Discord
Trondstorm#8233
npa_seal.png

The Office of the Ministry of Defense
5 May 2020

Greetings,

I’m pleased to deliver the end of term report and provide a summary of what the North Pacific Army has accomplished during the term.

The North Pacific Army has conducted a grand total of sixty-two (62) operations throughout this time period, the breakdown of these operations are as follows:

62 Operations:
  • 45 Training Operations
  • 17 Major Operations
With regards to Major Operations:
  • 10 Capture Operations
    • 8 of those regions were included in the exemptions under Chapter 7.6 Sections 32 and 33 of the Legal Code (out of 27)
  • 2 WA Blockade Runs (One GA Proposal and One SC Proposal)
  • 2 Joint Tag Raid Operations
  • 2 Liberation Operations
  • 1 Defense Operation

Throughout the term, the North Pacific Army has been closely tied in the propagation of our region’s foreign policy. We’ve conducted operations on regions who acted aggressively against The North Pacific’s interest. We’ve worked with both sides of the Raiding/Defending spectrum in lieu of our Independent orientation.

In other aspects, the Call to Serve Series, jointly hosted by the Ministry of Defense and Radio, has provided a great boost of new recruits to the North Pacific Army. The Ministry has also instituted The North Pacific Army Card Rewards Program with great success. Membership has flourished with the North Pacific Army having sixty-six (66) individuals on the roster with an average of eleven (11) updaters ready to jump at update with a moments notice.

On a personal note, I expect that my activity will dwindle significantly in the next few months as more real-life responsibilities arrive on my doorstep. The North Pacific Army deserves a Minister that can fully dedicate their time in serving the region, Sadly, I announce that my time in NationStates will come to a stop. As such, I won’t seek a second term as a Minister of Defense. I will see that my duties are fulfilled until the next Minister is named. As I reflect on my time as a member of the army and the region as a whole, I am proud of the things that this office has accomplished. It is a ministry wide endeavor in which everybody, from the High Command down to the soldiers, have exerted great effort in making this term a success. I am fully confident that whoever the next Minister is, whether they are a member of the High Command or the Officer Corps, will be able to exceed the accomplishments made during this term.

I am honored to be able to serve as your Minister of Defense. May the North Pacific Army endure more success in the future.

With regards,
Trondstorm

What an amazing term you had! Thank you for your service and the best of luck in the future!

You have done such a good job. I feel that you really understand the concept of regional service. In some respects, as I said in my town hall recently, you remind me of Gladio and his approach to the NPA. Which I would characterise as working quietly but diligently and accomplishing a lot, without seeking any praise. Additionally, you have brought excellent people like @Rom into the limelight and you always take time to acknowledge the success of those around you. Great work and I hope we will still be seeing you around when RL gives you a break.

Trondstorm,

From the short amount of time I've been active in the NPA, I am very grateful to you (and other folks) for your help and advice over the course of our missions! I am sorry to see that you will not stick around NS too much longer, and wish you the best with your future endeavors wherever they lead you. Thank you for your service and leadership.

You did great this term as Minister of Defense, and I am very happy to have been your Deputy and I loved getting to work with you. To be honest I really didn't know you a whole lot before you became MoD, but you did great work no doubt. As for you leaving, I will definitely miss you and don't be afraid to check in here on NS every once in a while when RL allows for it.

Thank you for your service Trond and I hope to see you around the site sometime in the future. o7

Even though I am not in the NPA, I have seen how much the NPA has done this term, and thank you for accomplishing so much over the past term. Hope that you would be able to come back when your RL commitments reduce!

It's been an awesome term and it's been great to get to know you over the course of your short NS career. Best of luck with real life, and always know you are welcome on the shores of The North Pacific, and especially in the North Pacific Army. Thank you for your service. o7

Back