Mall4Del2020 - Let's Make Things Worse

Mall

TNPer
2020 has been a real kick in the teeth for the world. COVID-19 has forced mass quarantines to take effect, the USA is led by a cheeto fascist, Youtubers are flooding NS, and George hasn't been DOS'd again yet. Well folks, my message for this campaign is very simple: let's make things worse.

By electing me! That's right folks, elect me and I swear to Christ I will burn this region to the ground. How, you ask? Using an old but trusted formula:
  • Once elected I will call upon every major raider org to endorse me for weeks to boost my influence,
  • I will use every legal method available to me to reduce the endo counts of other nations in the region,
  • I will appoint JAL to the position of Minister of Defense,
  • I will appoint Regional Officers who are loyal to me who will aid in the coming purge,
  • Once my term is nearing its end I will ban as many nations as I can while flying my shark flag over the region,
  • If it becomes clear that I cannot hold the region any longer I will eject enough WAs and myself to TRR, thereby conquering the Fratt infested hellhole.
2020 is the year we've all been waiting for, future generations won't even question why everyone voted for me!

"McMaster, why did we elect that asshole in 2020?"

"Because, Jamie, the world was going insane. It seemed like the right thing to do."

Also I'll make it a point to continue the fine tradition of the NPA raiding Nazis. Good stuff.

Hail Regression! :voldy:

3QckVjg.jpg

Last edited:
Will JAL be applying for Citizenship in the following days to fit this?

Which SC member do you think you’ll ban first?

How many endorsements can you get from raiders and our loyal enemies?

How will you remove virtually all of the standard privileges of players? I’m thinking ignoring WA votes, for starters.

What beneficial programs will you abolish first?

How will you guarantee no cabinet member is productive?

Which SC member do you think you’ll ban first?

How many endorsements can you get from raiders and our loyal enemies?

How will you remove virtually all of the standard privileges of players? I’m thinking ignoring WA votes, for starters.

What beneficial programs will you abolish first?

How will you guarantee no cabinet member is productive?
Too many questions, so in no particular order:
No more RP
I'll dismiss all cabinet members besides JAL
Enough
Whatever privileges there are, they gone
Whichever one is most affiliated with Frattastan

Hmmm... I know I might sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I think Mall wants to coup.

Still a very convincing campaign and we shouldn't exclude people because they have unconventional styles.

Last edited:
Which SC member would you pick to be on your kickball team first?
Siwale is swol af so Siwale

Hmmm... I know I might sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I think Mall wants to coup.

Still a very convincing campaign and we shouldn't exclude people because they have unconventional styles.
You might be on to something there.

How involved with the Executive Council would you like the Vice Delegate to be? Would you expect to be allowed access to the Security Council Chambers if elected as Delegate?

How involved with the Executive Council would you like the Vice Delegate to be? Would you expect to be allowed access to the Security Council Chambers if elected as Delegate?
ctrl v, tab to next thread, ctrl v, tab to next thread...

While I am generally unfamiliar with you, I find you campaign thread here quite compelling and I believe I may have found a new 1st preference on my ballot.

What is your position on soup?

Can you confirm or deny what the speed limit is?

Where is @Eluvatar's shirt?
Soup is a necessity. Soup must be ordered with every meal, and it must come as an appetizer, even if that delays the entrees. Slurp up the soup.

The speed limit is 20mph lower than however fast we're going.

It's wherever @Eluvatar isn't, and it needs to be ironed.

Under your Delegacy, would existing be a bannable offense? If so, then would ceasing to exist be a better alternative or should we all do our part and embrace the bans as they are handed to us?

Under your Delegacy, would existing be a bannable offense? If so, then would ceasing to exist be a better alternative or should we all do our part and embrace the bans as they are handed to us?
Existing is indeed a bannable bannable offense. Ideally everyone will join WA and endo me. If you arent doing that, then CTE so I dont have to waste influence booting yo ass to Kandyland.

Here I thought you might be bringing back the 2 minute trials.

How would you respond to those who refer to your supporters as Mall Rats?
Trial by combat via chess or rap battle may be an option.

Mall Rats, Mall Walkers, Degenerates, they go by many names. Doesn't bother me.

Back