Prydania For Delegate

You mentioned you would like to see more RP centric shows. When the ministry reached out to role play members this term, the ministry was brushed off. What would you do to help the ministry get the role play community on board with the shows?

The Ministry of Radio already offers the TNPU the opportunity to host shows on the Regional YouTube. Are you looking for Radio to conduct the non-NS shows independently from the University?

What are your plans for TNPU and The Gameside Advocates?
I played a role in getting the first RP NBS shows off the ground (including coordinating guests from the UK, New Zealand, and East Coast of the US on an hour's notice :P ), and as you can see? I believe in this concept deeply.
What would I do to get the RP Community on board this go-around? Well I think we need to start small and work up to bigger topics. So back in late 2019? We had the Lennarts in Culture and one of the finalists for Newcomer of the Year was @North Timistania, who is a RPer. Tim had the support of RPers, as he was a prolific member of the Eras RP community. Many people in GP, however, didn't even know who he was. So we need to start small. We need to focus on RP profiles. Shows dedicated to individual RPers, their RP nations, and what they enjoy about RP.
These sorts of shows not only address the above problem of giving non-RP circles in TNP a chance to get to know prolific RPers, but they're also easy to cultivate. "Who wants to be interviewed?" is, functionally, an easier show to arrange than a roundtable of multiple guests. Once you have enough of these profile interviews done? Well at that point the Ministry should hopefully have an idea of broader trends to build future shows around. Shows centred around specific RPs. Shows centred on RP alliances. That sort of thing.
It all begins with laying that first brick though, which should be individual profiles. It sets the foundation for what is to come, and as I said? They're far easier to set up in terms of wrangling individuals.

I'd like to further point out that each RP show the NBS has done gets incredible listenership from the RP server, further drives RP discussion, and helps boost RP communities. The Inaius show that I did with Fiji, on my Starfall RP, helped lead to an influx of Inaius RP activity.

Hi Pry, good luck with your campaign! A couple of questions about Home Affairs:

1. Do you have any plans to update the TNP Handbook?
2. What are your plans for recruitment and mentoring in Home Affairs?
3. What surveys do you think that need to be done?

Last edited:
With that being said, the CCD and other assorted fascist-leaning regions continue to make noise on the GP world stage. TNP has always stood against fascism and I would ensure that the NPA hounds these malcontents wherever they try to pop up.
Given your well placed disdain for fascist regions in Nationstates, would your proposed Anti-Fascism military campaign seek to incorporate allied regions with a like-minded position on fascism in our NPA Anti-Fascist operations? If so, would you seek the revival of CAIN or a CAIN-like organization?

Who is the one TNPer you are most looking forward to working with once elected Delegate and why?

What is your favorite aspect of RPing and why?

What is your stance on foreign relations with The Pacific? What do you think of their recent personnel changes?

What role would the Vice Delegate play in your government?

Last edited:
Hi Pry, good luck with your campaign!
Thank you! Same to you.

1. Do you have any plans to update the TNP Handbook?
I think both the TNP Handbook and our RP Dispatches need updating. At the very least. It never hurts to occasionally go over the literature and get everything up to date.

2. What are your plans for recruitment and mentoring in Home Affairs?
So just based on my own personal experience...
Sil Dorsett recruited me to the WA Staff because he saw I was active in some WA threads on the NS forums. I got involved in the Culture Ministry because of my RP activity. In both cases I was "recruited." I didn't have any inclination to joining either, but people in charge of each saw that I had some interest in the subject matter.
I think an experienced Home Affairs Minister with Deputies who can follow their lead need to lead the charge in scouring for talent. The RMB is a great breeding ground for potential GAs as an example. So I would say a Minister who isn't afraid to knock on someone's virtual door and give them a hard pitch on why they should join Home Affairs is honestly a good step forward.

I would add that we have a very deep pool of people with HA experience, and we need to get these people active in a mentor role for newer recruits. In a way mentors should be treated as specialized Deputies. Picked by the Minister to fulfil the role of talent scout.

3. What surveys do you think that need to be done?
A huge part of my campaign will be a community focus, including utilizing the game server establishing stuff like movie nights, tv nights, and so on. I think that these sorts of things will become more common-place in online communities as the technology we see in programs like Discord is improved upon, and I think it would be beneficial if the government knew what sorts of communal activities and games were popular.

I recently did a TNPU lecture on the philosophy of the soul that Dreadton offered to record and place on the TNP youtube channel as a University broadcast rather than a government one. Under your policies would such university broadcasts be disallowed?

Given your well placed disdain for fascist regions in Nationstates, would your proposed Anti-Fascism military campaign seek to incorporate allied regions with a like-minded position on fascism in our NPA Anti-Fascist operations? If so, would you seek the revival of CAIN or a CAIN-like organization?
That would certainly be on the table! I'd make a point to reach out to our allies and see if that's something we can build.

Who is the one TNPer you are most looking forward to working with once elected Delegate and why?
Oh man. That's a question with no safe answer :P
I'd say Dreadton. I'm excited about the potential Radio projects I've gone on about.

What is your favorite aspect of RPing and why?
Character work. I enjoy telling stories and exploring character development and interaction.
With that being said? Worldbuilding can be very calming yet engaging.

What is your stance on foreign relations with The Pacific? What do you think of their recent personnel changes?
I'm going to paraphrase the late Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Elliott Trudeau.
"Dealing with the Pacific is like lying down next to a sleeping elephant. Things might be calm now but you always have to be on your guard."

I think the Pacific is in as good a place as possible, but we should approach how we engage with them with caution.

What role would the Vice Delegate play in your government?
The Vice Delegate would be responsible for the Security Council and all related security measures. It's my opinion that the Vice Delegate should focus on those responsibilities above all else.

I recently did a TNPU lecture on the philosophy of the soul that Dreadton offered to record and place on the TNP youtube channel as a University broadcast rather than a government one. Under your policies would such university broadcasts be disallowed?
As I said before, I believe such topics should be allowed under the University.
As for a NBS broadcast? We'd have to review it and make a judgement call, but I think philosophical content should be fine.

Yes, absolutely. I think it's a great idea and will enjoy my full support if elected.

The Cards Guild has been run expertly by @r3naissanc3r and @Praetor , and they would continue to run it for as long as they desired under my Delegacy. As for the University? I have some experience with that :lol: My first full term as Minister of Culture saw the University become the centre of a controversy over what could and couldn't be presented by the government. The decision was reached by myself as Minister of Culture and Fiji as the then-Delegate to make the university private. This would allow the University to continue to promote a number of non-NS related topics without it seeming like the government was sponsoring that content.

Later, when the dust from that controversy was settled, the University was brought back under TNP's government as its own independent entity. In both cases the University's ability to stand as a home for a variety of lectures and topics- including those unrelated to TNP or NS, was given utmost consideration.

My plans for the University, if elected, would be to ensure that it continues to be a place where topics of all kinds are allowed to be presented in the name of furthering knowledge. Academic freedom, if you will.

So this goes back to the above controversy. The NBS had a show that centred around real world religion, and it upset many as this could be seen as TNP promoting said religion. The lessons learnt from that were very much on my mind while I was writing my platform, seeing as the Ministry of Culture was dragged into that at the time.

I would work with the Ministry of Radio to develop just what would be allowed and what wouldn't be. Off the top of my head? I see no need for religious- themed programming, even if it is presented in an educational manner. My vision instead includes a number of literary and pop culture topics. I know for a fact that a few people have spoken about a sort of movie podcast through the NBS, and that's the sort of stuff I'd look to pursue. Not the deepest content, but fun content none the less.
I would be open to allowing content on more academic matters, but it would have to be handled delicately within the Ministry of Radio. In short? I don't believe that Radio should be used to promote any show that seems to push for a particular real world view on matters such as politics or religion.

Thank you for the above answers. I am glad to see you are keen to continue the world factbook project.

Regarding, the University - it has continued to suffer from inactivity. Personally I do not necessarily believe it is the Government's responsibility to fix - but something the community as a whole could address. Nonetheless, I am wondering if you have any one in mind who you would consider nominating to lead the university?

I am also glad to hear that you will put reasonable limits in place about the NBS.

I note also that you have updated your campaign to include some information about Cards, specifically including them in the Welcoming Telegram and updating some of the API telegrams - another great idea.

Red Deer! Also red.

I feel like I'm an honest and open sort. When I say I believe in transparency? I mean it.

My greatest flaw as it would relate to being Delegate? I suffer from clinical anxiety, which results in me feeling overwhelmed at times. I would deal with that building a trusted team of cabinet Ministers, advisors, and friends who can I rely on to help me through those moments.

EDIT- I've thought about it.
Taijitu. The region is basically inactive and there's no point in maintaining the alliance.

Yes. I also intend to post more regularly on the main TNP Discord :P
I admit I've been very RP and forum centric, but I want to be a Delegate for all of TNP, not just the forum or RP side of things. People should feel like they have access to the Delegate across all sub-communities and platforms. So I would most certainly be more active on both the RMB and the primary TNP GP Discord.

CCD so I could trick them into accepting more of our invisible scripts.

Honest answer? Forest. I think there's a good deal of overlap between our shared goals on the world stage.

I agree that you are both honest and open. I think that is a great quality for a Delegate. Likewise it is important to be aware of your flaws. I don't think you are alone in suffering from anxiety. Appointing a good team will help, as will finding your feet as Delegate. You'll get into a mojo and all that. This also relates to your plans about the regional message board and the main discord.

Forest also has been mentioned a few times. I hope that goal can be realised, as I think it would be in the best interests of both regions.

I have some more general questions:

1) Would you keep the position of Press Secretary?

2) TNP is a particularly secure and stable region. I am interested to know what regions do you think are particularly vulnerable at the moment to a coup or further instability?

3) What process would you take to banning or ejecting nations from the region? Generally, I have required the GA's to seek approval before banning (except in obvious cases of spamming/recruitment).

4) Would you be in favour of changing the regional flag?

5) What is your position on RMB recruitment spam by other regions?

6) Do you have any ideas for discord based activities we could do? (Think like Themed Thursday type ideas)

Can you tell us a little bit about your background? When were you founded? Have you been active in other regions? If so, what positions have you held in those regions? Are you currently active in any other regions?

One of McMs strengths has been that he appears to be everywhere, all at once. He makes an extraordinary time commitment to the job. Do you believe you will be able to invest the hours needed to be an effective delegate?

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Regarding, the University - it has continued to suffer from inactivity. Personally I do not necessarily believe it is the Government's responsibility to fix - but something the community as a whole could address. Nonetheless, I am wondering if you have any one in mind who you would consider nominating to lead the university?
I think, as with most things that have activity issues, the key is leadership. The university needs someone who can consistently be involved in it, consistently contribute to it, and who will identify likeminded people to be involved in it.
If I had to think of someone I felt could excel in all of those areas? My two options would be Wonderess or yourself.

Forest also has been mentioned a few times. I hope that goal can be realised, as I think it would be in the best interests of both regions.
Agreed. I think we share too much common ground. I am aware that various attempts have failed but it makes too much sense to me to not to at least try.

Would you keep the position of Press Secretary?
I absolutely would keep the post.

TNP is a particularly secure and stable region. I am interested to know what regions do you think are particularly vulnerable at the moment to a coup or further instability?
The Pacific is an interesting case with recent changeover. As is The South Pacific. I find their new treaty to be fascinating in this case.
TEP is a close ally of ours, perhaps our closest, and we need to do our part to ensure that the post- coup government remains stable.

What process would you take to banning or ejecting nations from the region? Generally, I have required the GA's to seek approval before banning (except in obvious cases of spamming/recruitment).
I have experience from moderation in dealing with trustworthy mods who none the less have itchy trigger fingers (love you all, team <3). I would require them to seek approval, save for the truly obvious situations you outlined.

Would you be in favour of changing the regional flag?
I think the proposal @Darcania and I put forward was a superior banner that still reflected TNP's values and history, and I would love to see a proper discussion of the flag occur.
With that being said? I think my attentions as Delegate will be better spent elsewhere. I would encourage debate on the subject if it came up, but it would not be a priority of a government led by me.

What is your position on RMB recruitment spam by other regions?
I think it should be an instant ban.

Do you have any ideas for discord based activities we could do? (Think like Themed Thursday type ideas)
Themed Thursdays are certainly something I would keep around and direct the Ministry of Culture to pursue.
I would also make regularly scheduled viewing parties for tv shows and movies a thing, as well as promote activity in the game server.

Can you tell us a little bit about your background? When were you founded? Have you been active in other regions? If so, what positions have you held in those regions? Are you currently active in any other regions?
I began life in NS as Inglo-Scotia in 2006, back in my grade twelve year of high school. I cannot remember what region I was founded in, but I was quickly recruited to the Lexicon by a chance telegram.
It was in the Lexicon that I met a number of people who I remain in contact to this day, and who have played significant roles in TNP in the past. Not to mention the present.
I was part of an up and coming crop of roleplayers that began to become very prominent. The Lexicon's founder, Insane Power, felt like the region was being "overrun" by newer people like us. We were all banjected.

We all founded Taijitu, and I settled into a RP Mod role there. Eventually I began to get more involved in Taijitu's GP politics, serving in the Taijitu Senate, a brief stint in the Army, and eventually as Vice Delegate to my good friend @SovereignDixie

My first case of NS burnout occurred following my term as Vice Delegate. I returned to NS to join A World Power at the behest of a friend from Taijitu named Ranholn, where I served as the RP cartographer for a brief stint before returning to Taijitu.

I remained in Taijitu as Inglo-Scotia until 2014. Taijitu RP was being rebooted and I wanted a bit more freedom than the UK expy that was I-S offered me. So I created Prydania.
I was around on and off in Taijitu until 2016 when I left for good in frustration. Both due to an unreliable RP scene and a bad falling out with some of my fellow Taijitu co-founders, which left a bad taste in my mouth.

I arrived in TNP in 2017, feeling like I wanted to RP Prydania again. I chose TNP because I had heard that it had developed a thriving RP community from people I still knew from Taijitu.
So I popped in during the summer of 2017. It's now spring 2020 and I'm still going strong. I have served as a member of the WA Affairs staff, Deputy Speaker, and three full terms as Culture Minister in that time. Not to mention being on staff as a RP mod since 2018.

One of McMs strengths has been that he appears to be everywhere, all at once. He makes an extraordinary time commitment to the job. Do you believe you will be able to invest the hours needed to be an effective delegate?
My duties as Lead RP Mod would certainly demand a degree of my attention, but I have a dedicated RP Mod staff I believe in, and would trust to pick up slack as I focus more time on duties as Delegate.
I'm also a teacher, and summer is right around the corner. Which means I should have the free time to dedicate to the position should I be elected.

What is going to be your biggest challenge if elected?
Probably avoiding being overwhelmed. Being someone who deals with clinical anxiety won't make that an easy task.
With that being said? I've never let that cripple me in any way. I've dealt with it long enough that I can handle it effectively, and I'll have a reliable cabinet to trust with effectively managing the big picture.

What will be your criteria for approving World Assembly proposals?
Is the proposal in line with the values of The North Pacific? Does this proposal attempt to commend someone who we believe is a friend to The North Pacific? Is this a proposal my WA Affairs staff believe in?
These are the questions I'd go by when making that call.

Do you think cards can be used more or less in the region?
I think that Praebae and R3n have done a fantastic job with the Cards Guild, and I look forward to having GAs promote cards and adding the Cards Guild to the API telegrams to inform new players of it.

Oh I do have a question. What are you going to do for WALL?
Reconnect with our WALL allies, take a more proactive approach in internal WALL discussion, and propose WALL expansion.

Okay then. I like your platform and responses.

A few queries and suggestions.

Being in HA is a thankless task. Nim has done a good job from the little that I've seen.
What could be done to make it more enjoyable for staff members?

I find RMB "likes" unbearably annoying. I've expressed this opinion a number of times on the RMB with whatever nation I am using at the time. If a post truly warrants such a "like" I'm okay with it. A good RP, response, question or joke for example. A "Good morning RMB" does not warrant such a thing. I understand that some new nations enjoy such. I do not. I also understand the reasons for it. I don't know who instituted the program, but I want the hell out of it. It actually serves to provoke the opposite response with me. A few others seem to feel as I do.
What would you think of instituting an opt-out program from such a thing?

Can you offer specific examples, hypothetical, of how you would leverage our WA vote without going against the collective vote?

What RL skills and talents can you bring to bear on your potential Delegacy?
Feel free to as specific or as general as you like on this question. Also feel free to ignore this query if you so choose.

I have a couple of other comments and questions, but it's been a long day and I need to consider how to present them. Hopefully tomorrow.

Until then.

Edit: riding a muffin sugar rush so I'll continue.

Fascists. I have had far too much RL and online experience with fascists. I'll add that your average neo-Nazi doesn't know that they're fascistic.
One of the online fascists that I've met was in their 2% and they told me that their leader wasn't all that bright, but was charismatic. I believe them.
I was in TNP Discord once, some time ago, and a fascist ambassador was present at the time. I chatted with them briefly. What is your opinion of such ambassadors/representatives?

TP. Someone there, awhile back, told me that the new government was a joke, to paraphrase. I agree. They're every bit as draconian as the old in some respects. I'm okay with that in many cases. They are TP after all.
Once I was present on their RMB when they they were openly engaging in pedophilia related content. This turned my stomach, so I left immediately. A day or so later they were calling it RP. This occurred a several months ago methinks.What is is your opinion of such behavior being termed "RP"?
I notice that we still have an embassy with TP. Will this continue beyond PacifiCon if you become Delegate? If so, then why? If not, then why not? Or is it already over? I've lost track.

I respect transparency and open dealings. I act likewise. Truth, imo, is vital. FA is, or can be, something else. I have only this to add: the NPIA once existed for valid reason. I wouldn't be willing to be part of it, as I'm unwilling to lie or mislead another in such matters.
How will you allow your desire for transparency and truthful dealings to impinge on FA?
What is your opinion of the now defunct NPIA? I admit to a fair amount of curiousity on this question. ;)

That'll suffice for now.

Last edited:
Being in HA is a thankless task. Nim has done a good job from the little that I've seen.
What could be done to make it more enjoyable for staff members?
That's difficult because sometimes the job is the job.
I think the best thing that can be done to help HA Staff members is to get someone engaging in the Minister's seat and make an effort to highlight their efforts.

I find RMB "likes" unbearably annoying. I've expressed this opinion a number of times on the RMB with whatever nation I am using at the time. If a post truly warrants such a "like" I'm okay with it. A good RP, response, question or joke for example. A "Good morning RMB" does not warrant such a thing. I understand that some new nations enjoy such. I do not. I also understand the reasons for it. I don't know who instituted the program, but I want the hell out of it. It actually serves to provoke the opposite response with me. A few others seem to feel as I do.
What would you think of instituting an opt-out program from such a thing?
RMB likes are built into the code of the NS site. I would be, as far as I am aware, incapable of removing them.

Can you offer specific examples, hypothetical, of how you would leverage our WA vote without going against the collective vote?
Honestly? No. I'm unable to predict the future and cannot tell you what future proposals will be at vote- much less how the region will collectively vote on them or what opportunities this will afford us.

What RL skills and talents can you bring to bear on your potential Delegacy?
Feel free to as specific or as general as you like on this question. Also feel free to ignore this query if you so choose.
I'm a teacher, and I'm trained in conflict resolution and seeking out measured responses to problems that arise.

Fascists. I have had far too much RL and online experience with fascists. I'll add that your average neo-Nazi doesn't know that they're fascistic.
One of the online fascists that I've met was in their 2% and they told me that their leader wasn't all that bright, but was charismatic. I believe them.
I was in TNP Discord once, some time ago, and a fascist ambassador was present at the time. I chatted with them briefly. What is your opinion of such ambassadors/representatives?
I have no time for them. Fascism, neo-Nazism, white supremacy, white nationalism, the alt-right, whatever your want to call them- they stand in opposition to the values TNP holds dear.

Once I was present on their RMB when they they were openly engaging in pedophilia related content. This turned my stomach, so I left immediately. A day or so later they were calling it RP. This occurred a several months ago methinks.What is is your opinion of such behavior being termed "RP"?
I think a lot of people tend to try and disguise despicable behaviour as "RP." I think that in a case like you described the best course of action would be to report the posts to NS Moderation.

I notice that we still have an embassy with TP. Will this continue beyond PacifiCon if you become Delegate? If so, then why? If not, then why not? Or is it already over? I've lost track.
I have no plans on shutting down our embassy with the Pacific. It's my opinion that, given the Pacific's history, we have an open line of communication with them. I would never call them our friends- but I don't think that necessarily means we need to shut down our embassy.
How will you allow your desire for transparency and truthful dealings to impinge on FA?
Truth and transparency are vital, and I'll strive for a transparent government.
With that said? I'm not about to spill state secrets ;) FA has a job to do and they'll have my support as Delegate to do that job to the best of their ability. Sometimes that means we don't broadcast everything.

What is your opinion of the now defunct NPIA? I admit to a fair amount of curiousity on this question. ;)
I think that it's safe to say that spying on other regions isn't something we want to associate ourselves with. The CCD coup attempt was uncovered, dealt with, and retaliated against effectively without the NPIA, for example.
I don't think we need it, and having it would betray the spirit of interregional agreements we have entered into.

Not to say the NPIA was bad, per se. I think it provided a very useful service. The current political landscape in NS GP, however, coupled with the FA Ministry's work, has made the NPIA something that is presently not needed.

Last edited:
How will you combat the background puppeteering of the TNP oligarchy?
I wouldn't. I would become McM's adopted son and become one with the oligarchy.

After having observed your campaign for a few days now, I wanted to offer my thoughts on some things and really praise such a strong candidacy.

I’ve always known you to be someone who’s extremely helpful, intelligent, integrity-driven, and honest. Over the course of the past few months you’ve done an outstanding job as Minister of Culture and it really does show through with all of the fun events we’ve been able to do and the opportunities to connect with other regions. You’ve been instrumental to planning and coordinating a great many of these events and I want to thank you and the Culture Staff for that because you all know far more than just RolePlay.

If elected to office, I have the utmost confidence that your administration will be very beneficial to the internal health of the North Pacific and I’m excited to see an election between strong candidates take place. When it comes to democracy, I’m all about competitive elections. You’ve made a difference during your tenure as Minister of Culture, you’ve made a difference as a RolePlay Moderator (and now as the Lead RolePlay Moderator), and you’ve made a difference as a member of this community.

I’m anticipating a hotly contested election and for good reason. Regardless of who is elected, I think the North Pacific itself is the one who wins and you’re in large part to thank for that. This’ll be the first time I’ll use our ranked-choice voting. Thanks for making my decision quite difficult :P

Wishing you the best of luck!

Besides your involvement in the 2013 coup of TSP, what military gameplay experience do you have?

That's difficult because sometimes the job is the job.
I think the best thing that can be done to help HA Staff members is to get someone engaging in the Minister's seat and make an effort to highlight their efforts.

I happen to disagree here. I think HA should be allowed more creativity in this aspect. Something the Minister, Deputies, and whomever decide would be more enjoyable for staff in general. Perhaps impinging a bit on Culture and perhaps not. It would be up to them and their boss. That would be you. ;)

RMB likes are built into the code of the NS site. I would be, as far as I am aware, incapable of removing them.

Huh. Nessuno, Zaz, Aerilia and several others that have written posts that I've read and responded to are built into the code. Interesting. Zaz is usually pretty good about it with me. The others? Eh. This would explain it all.

Perhaps you missed my previous statement in the previous post.

Honestly? No. I'm unable to predict the future and cannot tell you what future proposals will be at vote- much less how the region will collectively vote on them or what opportunities this will afford us.

Uhm.

I'm a teacher, and I'm trained in conflict resolution and seeking out measured responses to problems that arise.

I have no time for them. Fascism, neo-Nazism, white supremacy, white nationalism, the alt-right, whatever your want to call them- they stand in opposition to the values TNP holds dear.

Yep. Sadly, one too often has no choice in this as in other things.

I think a lot of people tend to try and disguise despicable behaviour as "RP." I think that in a case like you described the best course of action would be to report the posts to NS Moderation.

I expect a select few of NS Mods are aware it. It'd take a lot of slogging for me to find the posts again. I'll also point out that even if this weren't the case I'm quite certain th0at TP people can find, and pay for, coders with sufficient skill to hide or delete the posts without being traceable. I'm also quite certain that the timing was precisely when TP knew that no children were present. I remember that I only had to read a few posts to get idea. I made few posts as a test case then left. I expect that it was a Black Web invite and advertisement.

Or, alternately, a trap. I couldn't say.

I have no plans on shutting down our embassy with the Pacific. It's my opinion that, given the Pacific's history, we have an open line of communication with them. I would never call them our friends- but I don't think that necessarily means we need to shut down our embassy.

Glad to hear it. I imagine a fair number of people worked hard to get it going.

Truth and transparency are vital, and I'll strive for a transparent government.
With that said? I'm not about to spill state secrets ;) FA has a job to do and they'll have my support as Delegate to do that job to the best of their ability. Sometimes that means we don't broadcast everything.

Good answer.

I think that it's safe to say that spying on other regions isn't something we want to associate ourselves with. The CCD coup attempt was uncovered, dealt with, and retaliated against effectively without the NPIA, for example.
I don't think we need it, and having it would betray the spirit of interregional agreements we have entered into.

Not to say the NPIA was bad, per se. I think it provided a very useful service. The current political landscape in NS GP, however, coupled with the FA Ministry's work, has made the NPIA something that is presently not needed.[/quote]

So it would seem and quite true.

Edited for the usual reasons.

Last edited:
You were once banned by Insane Power? You got my vote!

Seriously, You have a certain level of experience and involvement that makes you an excellent choice for Delegate. Best of luck!

Prydania who are the possible cabinet members of your admin?

Defence- I would like Trondstorm to stay on. Using the NPA to influence WA proposals is new territory for us all, and I'd want an experienced hand on deck.
Radio- Dreadton has done a fantastic job.
WA Affairs- Cosmosplosion. I want an energetic and engaged WA Affairs Ministry and I think he'd inject some much needed chutzpah.
Home Affairs- Praetor, Nimarya, or Bobberino. They have experience there and know what needs doing.
Foreign Affairs- Ghost or Tlmoz. They each understand the importance of TNP being an engaging actor on the world stage.
Culture- Syrixia. He's been my Deputy for a while now and has shown an impressive ability to make things happen when it seems like things have slowed to a crawl. Should he decline then I have a ton of faith in my other Deputy, Highton. Highton's skills at organizing events such as the TNP World Cups of 2019 were second to none.
Communications- El Fiji Grande, Artemis, Dinoium, Bobberino, or Plemb would all make excellent choices with tons of experience in the Ministry. Pierce and Haven have been impressive newcomers. I'm unsure if heading a Ministry is a good idea at this stage, but they'd make excellent Deputies for whoever ended up filling the chair.

You were once banned by Insane Power? You got my vote!
Haha thanks!

Seriously, You have a certain level of experience and involvement that makes you an excellent choice for Delegate. Best of luck!
Thank you :)

What did people hate about IP?
Well people would joke that Insane Power had actually gone insane with power, but that wasn't accurate. IP was actually a pretty cool founder during the early part of my Lex stay. He RP'd a bit, he was always around to answer questions from myself and other n00bs.
I think he just started to think that this new group of RPers who were starting to branch out into regional government were "taking over" what had previously been a region for himself and his friends. You have to remember, this was back in 2007-8. NS was still new. Hell, the concept of internet communities as communities was new. I think the group I was a part of (Elu, Gulliver, Myroria, Sovereign Dixie, Of the Us, St. Oz, Crazy Monkeymen, myself, among others) just represented too much change too fast and it wasn't what he envisioned things as being.

I was mad at the time of course, but it did lead to us founding Taijitu. Which, for better or worse, is a huge part of my NS history. I likely wouldn't be here without it. I don't hold any ill will against him these days. Those were the "wild west" days of NS and he was doing what he thought needed to be done. It was almost a decade and a half ago, and I don't really feel the need to still be mad over it.

Last edited:
So, first of all, thank you for answering all my other questions. I didn't want to spam the thread with thanks, but I do appreciate it.

That being said, however, it looks like you accidentally skipped a question of mine (which is my bad, I formatted the post poorly). I was wondering if you could answer it regardless.

In the event that there are multiple proposals in queue, how would you ensure the bumping of delegates from one proposal and now the other?

In the event that there are multiple proposals in queue, how would you ensure the bumping of delegates from one proposal and now the other?
That would have to be a discussion between the WA Affairs Minister, the Minister of Defence, and myself.

Back