Gorundu
Discord
an_dr_ew

sc.jpg

Liberate Asia
Category: Liberation | Nominee: Asia
Proposed by: Kuriko | Onsite Topic

The Security Council,

Recognizing that the region of Asia, which was founded over ten years ago by Citizania, has been brutally attacked by raider forces who now occupy the region;

Alarmed by the ongoing increase in the number of occupying forces entering the region, which now total over 90 hostile nations;

Afraid that if left to their own devices, the raider forces will grief the region by ejecting all native nations and password it as a trophy;

Scared that the region's history of over 10 years will be lost and never recovered;

Believing that in this instance, the Security Council must act with decisive conviction to save the region from becoming one more trophy region to raider forces;

Hereby Liberates Asia.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

There exists no intention to password or refound Asia, which obviates the need for a Liberation. The banjections of natives were previously planned, but are bans president because we intend no password.

Against. Until there is a sign that they intend to refound Asia, this is unnecessary.

Present.

It seems a tad unnecessary, and a bit more pre-emptive than I’d like. Otherwise, it seems to be written well enough and the author definitely has a track record for these kinds of proposals that help raided regions. It’s too early to tell, so that’s why I’ve voted this way.

I would like to point out that TBH and it's partners have started griefing Asia by ejecting and banning innocent native nations. I know this is pre-emptive, but I believe it's now more necessary at least until the region is back under native control. There's no telling what the raider forces will do besides them saying what they'll do, and there's no way to corroborate them on their word.

for the worse comes to worse we repeal it in a few weeks but Asia is safe in the mean time

For. It would've been a harder choice if they hadn't started kicking the natives, but, even if they don't intend to refound, this is pretty deserving of a lib. I merely worry that it'll be too little too late.

Who'da thunk the imperialist guy would be against this? Didn't see that coming at all. :0

Last edited:
For - I have zero faith in TBH saying they have no intention to password or refound Asia.
I'm not sure why. I'd like to think we're fairly straight shooters.

If nothing else, this raid was entertaining from the standpoint that fendas submitted this liberation and started campaigning for it... without ever asking the natives what they thought. It warms my heart to be reminded that, while fendas care about the abstract concept of the native, the concept of reaching out to actual natives to confirm their support for stripping them of their ability to password their region never crossed fendas' minds.

This has been withdrawn, and Asia has been liberated.
This has been withdrawn, because TBH left. Fendas didn't liberate nothin'. Though Fratt did roast me alive in the SC thread so I guess it's a wash.

This has been withdrawn, because TBH left. Fendas didn't liberate nothin'. Though Fratt did roast me alive in the SC thread so I guess it's a wash.
I was under the impression that the invading forces were withdrawing, but liberators did pile in 30 or so jumpers, liberating it before the forces were fully withdrawn. But, nonetheless, the proposal has been removed from queue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back