Help make Plembobria Relevant Again

plembobria

TNPer
-
DOxqges.png

Plembobria for Vice Delegate
(This is for real a serious campaign guys.)

Hi there TNPers! After some private suggestions and personal considerations I've decided to throw my name in the hat to fill out the rest of this term. I've served 2 terms as delegate and served on the security council. As delegate, I oversaw record endorsements in TNP. I tarted regularly and kept my endorsement rates high while on the security council. I want to do that again as vice delegate.

As VD, I'll commit to active endotarting. I'll help the government get us #1 in endorsements. I'll try my hardest to get security checks through as quickly as possible.

Feel free to ask me questions!

Last edited:
What's your plan to get the region to #1 in endorsements? Do you have any other plans if elected?

What's your plan to get the region to #1 in endorsements? Do you have any other plans if elected?
While, first by actively tarting myself. I'll also be posting regular reminders on the RMB. Perhaps we can work with HA to send out targeted telegrams. It's important we constantly remind the region to get endorsing!

Are you in a place where you can devote the time and effort necessary to fill the office? I know with the epidemic that can make things hard to expect, but I think it is important to ask.

Seeing as this is a special election for a short and partial term of office, are you considering running for Vice Delegate again, or perhaps another office, in the next general election?

I'm glad to see you are running a serious campaign, Plemby! Do you plan on running for this office in May? Do you believe your past experience is sufficient to be re-elected in May, or are there any campaign platform ideas that you might be thinking about adding on in a May run, even if they're still being worked out? I know this was a short-notice thing, so don't worry too much about it. Just curious what your thoughts are.

Good to see you running Plembobria! I think you’d do a great job if elected. A few questions for you:

What do you believe is your greatest strength?

What about your greatest flaw? How do you manage this?

Do you believe that members of the Security Council should cease endorsing during a transition if requested by the Vice Delegate? For the purpose of this scenario, let's assume that the Vice Delegate is already above the legal minimum for endorsing.

What role do you think the Vice Delegate should have in the Executive (if any)? Do you think the Vice Delegate needs to be across the work of the various executive offices in case they have to "step up" into the role?

What strategies would you implement to encourage members of the Security Council to be more active or contribute to discussions/initiatives you may be presenting to the Security Council?

Under what circumstances would you ask a member of the Security Council to consider resigning? Under what circumstances would you initiate a recall against a member of the Security Council?

Do you believe the Security Council is a trusted and strong institution right now? What would make it stronger?

Are you in a place where you can devote the time and effort necessary to fill the office? I know with the epidemic that can make things hard to expect, but I think it is important to ask.
Yes at the moment I do have the time fill the office for the foreseeable future.
I'm glad to see you are running a serious campaign, Plemby! Do you plan on running for this office in May? Do you believe your past experience is sufficient to be re-elected in May, or are there any campaign platform ideas that you might be thinking about adding on in a May run, even if they're still being worked out? I know this was a short-notice thing, so don't worry too much about it. Just curious what your thoughts are.
I genuinely don't know if I'll be able to run in May. I might. If I do I will come up with a much more comprehensive campaign.

What do you believe is your greatest strength?
I can handle controversy and criticism without losing course. I took a lot as delegate and as a justice, and I pushed right on with my agenda and accomplished a lot.

What about your greatest flaw? How do you manage this?
That I have no flaws I can take on to much responsibility and not delegate. I've largely stayed out of TNP politics recently. But I think for now I can handle being in office.

Do you believe that members of the Security Council should cease endorsing during a transition if requested by the Vice Delegate? For the purpose of this scenario, let's assume that the Vice Delegate is already above the legal minimum for endorsing.
If it helps in the transition, sure.

What role do you think the Vice Delegate should have in the Executive (if any)? Do you think the Vice Delegate needs to be across the work of the various executive offices in case they have to "step up" into the role?
That depends on the Delegate and Vice Delegate in question. The VD needs to be familiar with the functioning of the government in order to assume the role if need be, but also needs to serve as a check on the delegate, in case of a coup. So I think it's good for them to be involved, but in a somewhat limited capacity.

What strategies would you implement to encourage members of the Security Council to be more active or contribute to discussions/initiatives you may be presenting to the Security Council?
Regular reminders might help. I'll try to reach out to individual members on discord and forum DM's to bring them into the discussion.

Under what circumstances would you ask a member of the Security Council to consider resigning? Under what circumstances would you initiate a recall against a member of the Security Council?
Most likely serious inactivity or ridiculously low endorsement levels. Perhaps something more extreme albeit less likely, such as dumping classified information.

Do you believe the Security Council is a trusted and strong institution right now? What would make it stronger?
I think we could do better. The SC is not a very public institution. Many members aren't overly active either. Outreach by the VD and other members in-game and out would help new players understand the institution and the role it plays. As well as recruiting new members.

Back