Krevt's Manifesto

Krevt

NPA Sergeant
TNP Nation
Krevt
Discord
Krevt#3351
Krevt For The Vice-Delegate!

Ahh, the lovely campaign slogan.. isn't it? I guess not for many of you and maybe yes for some of you.

So what can I as a Vice Delegate of The North Pacific Do for the region?
As I had mentioned earlier within my party's vision of making TNP #1 region NS. Upon becoming the Vice Delegate, I'll further do act upon my promise and do so.
Secondly, I'd loosen up the work load for The fellow TNPs Ministers and Executive Staff by introducing Public Holiday so that the fellow TNP Executive Staff can take some break and handle the RL stuff. Obviously we don't want NS to become a Work load or affect our real lives.
I'll introduce inventives and a reward program for TNP Executive members. This will keep them motivated and increase the quality of their work.

I'd further act upon it to make it happen and enable TNP to become #1 region of NS

So, #1 in what? Public Holidays but why? Incentives but how? And other key points I'll be covering here.

Reward Program For TNP Executive:
Alright, so what is this Reward Program?
In short, this Reward Program will be implemented for The North Pacific's Executive Staff to keep the Executive Staff motivated. Another purpose of this Reward Program will be purpose of increasing quality of work by Staff members. Unlike the present Point system only meant for Ministry Of Communications and maybe Foreign Affairs, this Reward system will be implemented for all Ministries. The Staff members of all the respective ministries will receive points and on the basis of these points they will be given ribbons,medals etc.
This will give members a purpose. While for the purpose of achieving these rewards, they'll try their best to put 100% on the work alloted to them.
However, since this can also mean that the members will somewhat give more hours than usual to the work. I'd like to assure all the members that the rewards will be given on the basis of quality and not how early you do the work.

Public Holidays
Yes you heard it right, Public Holidays for the members of Executive Staff and The North Pacific Army.
We all know that in real life as well we all are engaged to some assignments, or maybe it could be that you'd love some break from all the work. It can be school projects, office work etc. Hence it is acceptable that you'll try to avoid TNP's assigned work to you. So to relieve you all of this stress, TNP will set few dates every month as Public Holidays.

Reward with Endorsement
The WA members will also be rewarded trophies, ribbons and medals depending upon the activeness of the WA members within TNP. Other than these Incentives.
The sole purpose of this program is to increase the activeness for Endorsing each other and hence become #1 Region The NS with most WA endorsements WA member who endorses 800 nations within the TNP will become eligible to act as a Vice Delegate for one day.

However since most of these policies aren't going to be 100% same on implementation. I promise that atleast 80% of what is written in this manifesto gets implemented. I promise that most of them will be beneficial to all my fellow citizens.

I'll take up suggestions (if any) from citizens and do respective changes in the manifesto.
Moreover if you loved my proposed policies.. I would request you one thing.

For the next few days i.e until elections I request you to put #KrevtForVD or something similar as your nickname in the Discord and help me reach an influence and a connection with the TNP citizens through which I can hopefully win and implement these far reaching policies

Last edited:
Point 1: how exactly are you going to make TNP #1? What metric will be used? GP wise? RP wise? R/D wise?

Point 2: how will you be able to equate the work done by each Ministry? How will you say that a member of FA has done the same amount of work as a member of WA?

Point 3: Krevt, it's just a game. No one is forced to work here. If a person wants to take a holiday, they have every right to do so.

Point 4: No, letting just anyone who gives 800 endorsements is a massively bad idea. It will also necessitate a change in our laws (which your last foray has sort of proven you do not have a good grasp of) which the RA will never vote for. Even just the security risk is enough to see that this is a bad idea. You cannot just skip the citizenship requirements needed to run for VD.

Point whatever: .... do you have even the faintest idea what a Vice Delegate in our region does? I suggest you familiarize yourself with your own home region before you even try to enact any changes.

This is all written off the top of my head, so I may sound somewhat incoherent. Time and time again, Krevt, we have told you to sit down, stop this, and LEARN FIRST. You're just bumbling around TNP right now, and every action like this that you do, that you did not research or study about, just makes the region lose more faith in you. You want a shot at Vice Delegacy? Delegacy? You need to study what exactly you're trying to achieve, what exactly are your means to that goal, and make a good name for yourself in the eyes of our community. For your sake, Krevt, we've been trying to help you. We've been here longer, we've been playing longer, heck we've lived longer than you. Why is it so hard to take our advice?

It's good to see your ambition, Krevt, and I would encourage you to continue being active in the region! However, I have a few concerns about your stated platform.

The idea of a reward program to motivate Executive Staffers is a good one, but how would you implement such a large program into all the ministries in such a short term? There would be a lot to consider, such as who would design the banners and ribbons, etc. Additionally, there already are badges available for members of the Executive Staff.

Also, while I admire your drive to increase the number of endorsements in the region, making an unelected citizen "Vice Delegate for the day" is simply impossible. It's a massive security risk, and how would they even know how to do the job?

Reward Program For TNP Executive:
Alright, so what is this Reward Program?
In short, this Reward Program will be implemented for The North Pacific's Executive Staff to keep the Executive Staff motivated. Another purpose of this Reward Program will be purpose of increasing quality of work by Staff members. Unlike the present Point system only meant for Ministry Of Communications and maybe Foreign Affairs, this Reward system will be implemented for all Ministries. The Staff members of all the respective ministries will receive points and on the basis of these points they will be given ribbons,medals etc.
This will give members a purpose. While for the purpose of achieving these rewards, they'll try their best to put 100% on the work alloted to them.
However, since this can also mean that the members will somewhat give more hours than usual to the work. I'd like to assure all the members that the rewards will be given on the basis of quality and not how early you do the work.

You mean like this?

Public Holidays
Yes you heard it right, Public Holidays for the members of Executive Staff and The North Pacific Army.
We all know that in real life as well we all are engaged to some assignments, or maybe it could be that you'd love some break from all the work. It can be school projects, office work etc. Hence it is acceptable that you'll try to avoid TNP's assigned work to you. So to relieve you all of this stress, TNP will set few dates every month as Public Holidays.

Members of the Executive Staff are not forced to work. Real life comes first in every ministry and its not uncommon for members to inform their ministry that they are not available or will be taking a leave of absence.

Reward with Endorsement
The WA members will also be rewarded trophies, ribbons and medals depending upon the activeness of the WA members within TNP. Other than these Incentives.
The sole purpose of this program is to increase the activeness for Endorsing each other and hence become #1 Region The NS with most WA endorsements WA member who endorses 800 nations within the TNP will become eligible to act as a Vice Delegate for one day.

There is multiple things about this proposal here that would be illegal. First, we have a soft endorsement cap. "It has more endorsements than 50 fewer than the Vice Delegate's required minimum endorsement count, or 75 per cent of the Delegate's endorsement level, whichever is least. " As of the last update the Vice Delegates Minimum is 781 and the Delegate's endorsement is 1068. This puts the soft cap at 801/731. Since the VD is lower, the ceiling is at 731. To get to 800 you would need to put the VD min at 850. Which means you need to push some major increases in the number of endorsements and WA membership in order to make the 800 endos you propose legal. The other option would be to rewrite the legal code and I doubt the RA would let something pass that would change this.

Your VD for a day is a nonstarter. the Vice Delegate is an elected position charged with overseeing various security measures for our region. It is not something that can be assigned to a random player. Not even a title transfer with the powers of the office held by you. The only exception is when a Security Counciler must assume the role as acting VD, like we have now, when the office is vacant.

So what’s your backup plan for when the actual executive (the Delegate) declines to do your executive staff ideas? What’s your backup plan if the RA says no to your holiday (such a thing would have to be done by the RA, the VD does not have unilateral authority to declare holidays)?

I think other people already covered the whole letting an unelected person illegally hold your office for a day.

I don’t know what to say. Keep trying, but spend a little more time studying and planning, I guess.

I do all my work because it's fun! Also, because Tlomz holds me with a gun to my head.

But seriously, public holidays are a good idea in RL but not so much in NS. In NS it's important to remember that most people volunteer to do work and normally do the work because it's fun.

Krevt, what are the duties and responsibilities of the Vice Delegate?

Last edited:
Nice to see some enthusiasm. But you have been here for a while now (off and on). If you want to be taken seriously, you need to learn more about how the region actually operates. Participate consistently for a while and get to know people. Once you have experience, you can then run for office.

Back