1. New York Yankees
2. New York Mets
3. Seattle Mariners
4. Kansas City Royals (Hometown Team)

National Hockey League (NHL):

1. New Jersey Devils
2. Las Vegas Golden Knights
Like the mariners :)

I’ll tell you what though: Atlanta is his new team and the Braves are stacked. Hopefully when the season gets underway finally we’ll see a playoff run from the Braves.

Can’t stop my Bronx Bombers though!
The braves are looking good with young stars. And you can't stop the yanks. maybe a LA Vs NY World series?

The braves are looking good with young stars. And you can't stop the yanks. maybe a LA Vs NY World series?
I’d be alright with that, but the Evil Empire needs to use this extra time to get healthy. Severino probably won’t be back, but I’m talking about Judge and Stanton. An edge the Dodgers would have is that they wouldn’t be near as injury-riddled. I don’t want to see the Dodgers win though.

I’d be alright with that, but the Evil Empire needs to use this extra time to get healthy. Severino probably won’t be back, but I’m talking about Judge and Stanton. An edge the Dodgers would have is that they wouldn’t be near as injury-riddled. I don’t want to see the Dodgers win though.
Mmm hmm. The dodgers have less injuries but judge is very good. Could see gerrit cole striking out everyone in his path

Mmm hmm. The dodgers have less injuries but judge is very good. Could see gerrit cole striking out everyone in his path
Cole has to be good in his first handful of starts for the Yankees, otherwise those fans will turn on you pretty quick and I say this as a Yankees fan myself. New York demands a winner and if you’re paying him all that money (even though money is basically no object to the franchise) they’ll have high expectations for a Cy Young caliber pitcher who didn’t switch leagues. Stayed in the AL, and he’s got to produce from the get go.

National Basketball Association;

Los Angeles Lakers
Memphis Grizzlies
Atlanta Hawks

Major League Baseball;

Los Angeles Dodgers
Detroit Tigers
Every other team that isn's the Astros

National Football League;

Cleveland Browns (Go Dawgs!)

National Hockey League;

Las Vegas Golden Knights